52

"What the hell is wrong with you-!?"

Jimin raised his voice at Seona, making her flinched in surprise.

"I don't trust that girl, Jee. She might hurt Jungkook-"

"Can't you see that they're both in love-! Why would Jee hurt him? Have I ever hurt you? No, right? Who would hurt the person they love-?"

"Jimin, Jungkook is your bestfriend, don't you care for him?"

"I do care! And what I really think is that Jee would never really hurt him, Jungkook's smiling a lot these days and it's all because Jee was there for him-"

"Jimin-"

"But were you ever there for me!? Tell me Seona! What do you think of me? Am I your rebound person-?"

"Jimin-"

"You hurt me too much, Seona, you don't care for me. I know I said I'd be by your side and wait for you but you know what-? We're done, I'm done with you-"

"What do you mean you're done-?"
Seona dragged him back to her, holding onto his arm.

"I'm leaving you, Seona. This relationship isn't progressing at all. I've had enough. I don't understand what you really want-"

Yanking his hands from her grip, he walked away, his eyes teared down, fist balling up, Jimin tried his best to take in his emotions. He soon came to a realisation that nothing would make her forget about Jungkook, all this time, Jungkook always came before him in her heart and he couldn't bear this thought any longer.

"Jimin, please-"
Seona ran after him, begging and pleading him not to leave her. But he ignored her.

"I'm sorry, Jimin, please don't leave me-"
But all was too late, he left with the door closed behind him. Seona was now all alone in the room, piling up to the things that was suddenly taking place around her.

Two days passed and Jee was already coming known to the world as the famous muse of Jungkook's. Her popularity raised in just a week and many came for collab contract with paperworks placed on the Sui's office desk, Jee was in a huge demand.

"Look how your muse is growing, everyone loves her-"
Sui commented, showing Jungkook the amount of paper contracts right at his face.

"Reject them all-"
Jungkook bluntly replied, without even taking a look at the papers.

"Wha-? Hey! These contracts don't come in easy-!"

"And I don't give in easy, no one is allowed to take her picture other than me-"

"Well I know, you chose her personally, she's your muse but you-"

"She's not just my muse, Sui, she's my woman-"
Jungkook glared at his sister, Sui was surprised by his retortion.