34

A sudden knock was heard on the door, Jee plopped up from the couch, groaning

When she opened the door, a delivery guy stood right infront of her. Jee was startled when she saw him, but even more shooked when she saw a big-sized bag, he held on his hands.

"Miss Myeong Jee?"

"Ye-yes?"

"Here's your food delivery-"
The guy handed her the very plastic bag she was dreading to take.

"But I-I didn't order anythin-"

"Oh! Worry not! Your boyfriend have already paid for it."

"What-?"

"Mr. Jeon has already paid for these deliveries. He requested an order to be delivered to you."

"But-"

"Have a nice day, ma'am"

Leaving her dumbfounded, she stood on the door frame, watching the delivery guy leave, until he was out from her sight.

She closed the door behind her, walking back inside the kitchen. She looked inside and saw the amount of food Jungkook ordered for her.

Tapping her fingers on the table, restlessly, she had a contemplating mind.

"Strange, we just fought this morning and he's already ordering food for me?"

Jee couldn't help ignore the smell of the chicken, it was tempting her a lot since she didn't have her lunch yet.

"Ah! Forget it! I'm hungry-!"

Unpacking the package, she began to feed herself to a heavy lunch.

An hour later, after she was done fillinf herself. She kept half of what was left, back in the refrigerator.

As she was about to walk back upstairs, to her room. A knock was heard on the door, for the second time now.

With her hands patting on her satisfied stomach, she walked back to the door, sauntering tiredly.

As she unlocked the door, swinging it open, she was encountered with a middle-aged man.

"Uh-hello?"

The man stared at her briefly, for a second and scanning her from head to toe.

"Are you Jungkook's girlfriend?"

"No-"

Jee sighed, letting out a tiredful exertion, fate-up of the same presumptions that people has, about her relationship with him.

"-I'm his muse. I work with him that's all, nothing else."

"Where is Jungkook?"