30

"Jimin-"

"Jimin-"

"I said no! You and I are no more! That's all in the past! Why can't this get to your thick head?"

Jimin let out a frustrating sigh, unable to cope up with Yoongi, suddenly trying to get him back.

"I can't help it! I still love you! Damn it!"

"Get over your feelings then! Cause I've moved on!"
Jimin stomped away, downstairs, while Yoongi followed him behind.

Jimin had no idea why he lied to Seona about having some important work. After the visit to the cemetery, he requested Taehyung to take her back to the hospital.

This whole time he wasn't thinking of anything else other than Yoongi and came over to his place to clear their things out.

"Listen"
Grabbing onto his arm, Yoongi tried to pull him back but Jimin yanked it away.

Groaning vexatiously, Yoongi clenched his fists in exaggeration, angered by his actions.

"Park Jimin! Just listen to me!"

"Shut the fuck up! I'm not yours to order around!"

"Then I'll make you mine!"
Yoongi charged towards Jimin, pulling him by his hand, as he hugged him in a tight embrace. He crouched his head below Jimin's jawline, deriving the alluring scent of his beloved one.

"Yoong-"

"Please, just-let's stay this way for now."

With Yoongi's hot breathe hitting his neck, Jimin could do nothing but stand on his feet, while Yoongi held him under his arms. There was a moment of bitterness and a longing reunion, between the two but it had to end soon.

"Yoongi"
Jimin sighed, exhaling a deep breathe.

"Yoongi, it's impossible now. Please, let me go."

"You know how my stubborn asshole is, I can't and I never will."
Yoongi tightened his embrace even more, as their body firmly inclined onto each other.

Jimin's head tilted upwards his eyes got lost in a daze confusion, while looking around every corner of the room.

He couldn't think straight nor could he push Yoongi away. Things were happening so suddenly, he couldn't find the time to even breathe.