50

-Mature Content-

-Mature Content-

"Why didn't you tell me that we were coming to visit your mother!?"

Jee hissed at Jungkook, continously hitting him from behind.

"What's wrong? Did you think that I was going to take you somehwere else alone-?"
A playful smirk ran up his face, feeling amused about the way she was reacting.

"Shut up-"

"But what happened during the ride?"

"It's nothing-"

"Tell me-"
He held onto her arms, the gaps between them closed up, Jee was surprised by his move but she was conscious of the surrounding they were in.

"Jung-Jungkook, your mother might-"

"Tell me now-"

Jungkook had his face all straightened up, tints of anger sparked in his eyes while eying at restless Jee.

"I-I just, I don't know-"

"Jee-"

"I got mad over the fact that I thought you were talking to some woman, you said all those lovely things to her but it's my fault, I should've handled it more maturely and I'm sorry to have made you worry for no reason-"

"So you're telling me that you were just being jealous-?"

"Wha-No! I mean, I just-!"

"Cute-"
He let out a chuckle, as he released her arm. He walked away from her, leaving her confounded.

Taking a walk around the house, Jee noticed Mrs. Jeon sitting on a chair in the balcony. By her side view, Mrs. Jeon saw Jee standing on the corner, she turned around and invited her for a talk.

"Jee-? Come and sit over here-"
Patting on the empty place next to her, Jee came and sat close to her.

"Is my son treating you okay-?"

With this sudden question coming out from her mouth, Jee couldn't help but remember Iseu, she felt a bitter feeling and sympathy for the way she was treated, keeping her in mind, Jee carefully replied.

"Jungkook treats me with respect, he's a good person, your son actually is-"

"Really-?"
Mrs. Jeon smiled at her weakly.

"Yes-"

"Im glad to know that, I had someone who I cared for, so much but he ruined himself and I lost him. I can no longer see him, he would not come back. But I'm glad to know that Jungkook is doing well and okay-"