20

*****Stroding his way outside of the classroom, Jungkook carried his stuffs and were headed to the photography club, ignoring the girls who were literally trying to grab his attention

*****
Stroding his way outside of the classroom, Jungkook carried his stuffs and were headed to the photography club, ignoring the girls who were literally trying to grab his attention.

He huffed, annoyed.

"And here I thought you were all lonely, seems like you got yourself many girlfriends?"
Jimin tagged along, smirking to his friend, from behind. A slight smile curved it's way up on Jungkook's face when he saw his bestfriend.

"These girls are annoying the shit out of me."
Jungkook spat out, loud enough for them to hear.

"Come on now, prom's almost here and we'll be graduating soon. Don't waste your youthful teenage life."
Jimin nudged on him playfully, trying his best to tease him.

"You talk as if you're not in your youth"
Jungkook teased him back.
They both laughed away their conversation.

"Anyhow, I've got photography class, so I'll be off."

"Wait you promised, we'd go to the club!"
Jungkook just shrugged off, like it was no big deal.

"See you in the next period. Jim"

"That's disappointing!"
Jimin whined but he sprinted towards his class.

As he reached the club room, he pushed the door open, quietly walking to his seat. While taking a step in, he was astonished to see a big picture of Iseu hanging on the wall.

"What-? What is this! Namjoon!"
He glared at the guy, who was busy arranging the table.

"Oh! Hey! How'd you like it? The quality's better now, doesn't it? You know the last time, when you invited me over for the pairing project, I thought of doing something for you. Now, we may not be like best buddies or close friend and I couldn't help it. I wanted to surprise you. So how's it? Do you like it?"
Jungkook couldn't understand his reasons behind this work. He couldn't even, at the least, understand as his mind was already clouded with anger and sorrow.

"Put that down right now"
Jungkook lowly threatened.

"What?"
Namjoon's brows knitted in confusion.
"But you said she was someone precious to you, so I just-"