25

Walking back to the dressing room, Jee roughly tousled with her hair, feeling frustrated.

"Care to explain why you're acting this way?"
She turned around, startled, only to see Jungkook looking down on her with discontent.

"What is it?"

"Immature of you. You cannot even handle your past relationship?"

"What are you-"

"Clear out those stupid emotions of yours, and for once standardised yourself as a professional model, will you?"

"Will you stop trampling on my feelings? And you're misunderstanding something here. He's not-"

"Your feelings are not my problems. You better do well in this photoshoot."

Jungkook and Jee were verbally squabbling over petty useless matters, retording back one after the other, making it too obvious for the other stuffs, waiting outside, to realize the tensed situation.

"You chose a wrong muse for yourself!"
With her harsh words throwing right at his face, he felt aggrieved and displeased. Realising that their ranting wasn't going anywhere, he sighed in annoyance.

"I guess talking isn't going to work out"

Jungkook turned on his back, locking the room from the inside. Nervous terror crept on her shoulder when she noticed what he just did.

"Do you know why I chose you as my muse?"
Jungkook looked back at her, his facial expression morphed into an intense one. Shoving both his hands inside his pant's pocket, he saunter one step at a time, slowly building up the anxious feeling in her sentiment.

"Wha-what are you-"

"Have you ever thought why I didn't choose those well featured models with amazing heights?"

As he was slowly closing up the gap between them. Every step he took, she felt nervous.

"Do you?"
Jungkook face was now so close, his calm breathe hit her forehead. Unable to bear the close proximity of their bodies in contact, she pitched backward, resulting her back to suddenly tumble on the mirror table.

Apprised by her trip, Jungkook's hands instinctively went ahead to grab her from tripping any further, and pulled her close.
The moment she realized their lips were brushing against each other's, her voice hitched up.

"Let me show you, why I chose you"
Jungkook lowly whispered, as his hands went about holding her hips. He lifted her up and placed her on the makeup counter, the slit dress she was wearing revealed her legs in the open. Leaning his hips against the counter between her knees, his hands trailed down from her hips and rested on her thigh.