33

A threatening wind blew his face, Jungkook cautiously looked around, and found himself in the middle of an abandoned ice sheets

Unable to move his leg, he noticed his feet was stuck against the cold ground.

"What the fuck-!"

"Stop persisting, you're only going to hurt yourself."

Jungkook looked up, puzzled. Bitter feelings crept in his heart, the moment he heard her voice.

"I-Iseu?"

A smile formed across her face, weighting the pain in his heart, even more.

"Why? Why do you keep appearing! Why do you keep appearing!?!"

He dropped down on his knees, wailing, his voice dissolved in an uncontrollable manner.

"I'm sorry-"
She spoke up, only worsening the pain he was bearing in his heart.

Her slender figure began to slowly drift away, along with the wind, lightly fading and disappearing into the thin air.

"No-wait! Iseu! Iseu! Stop!"

Taking a hard course of urge, he shut his eyes, closed really tight.

"D-don't leave me here-"
His shaky voice let out a soft cry, pleading.

"Ah!"
Jungkook sprinted up, finding himself seated on his bed, sweating heavily.

He quickly walked out of the bed, towards the washroom. After splashing his face off with cold water, he came back to his room.

He was in a daze, the dream felt so real that he couldn't think straight.

When rays of light glowed inside his confisticated room, reflecting on his face, through the window. He realized it was already morning.

Checking his cell for today's  schedule, his eyes widened when he realized who's birthday it was.

"Aw-fuck it!"

Scrolling over his contact list, he clicked on the profile of the only guy he could call.

"Hel-"

"Taehyung! Did you even realize what day today is?"

"Uh-who, what? What day is today?"
Taehyung's hoarse voice could be heard on the other side of the call, sounding all sleepy and tired.