Chapter 1.

"Here is your lunch

"Here is your lunch. If you have any questions ask your teachers. If you lose your map of the school you can get a new one in the office. And if you want to leave early you can call us." My mom lecture me as we get out of the car.

"I will Mom. Stop worrying, I'll be fine." I said.

I just moved to LA from Florida. I'm originally from Cuba, my family moved from Cuba to the US when I was four so I can have a better life. I loved living in Florida I was homeschooled for the first few years until I went to a public school in the third grade. Then we moved here because my dad got a raise from his job. I only had one friend in Florida her name was Lauren Jauregui. We met when I was thirteen, we where friends for a while until one day she didn't want anything to do with me. I tried to make it up to her but we didn't work out.

"We know. We are just concerned." My dad said.

"I love you." I said hugging them.

"We love you too." My mom said.

I step out into the street then suddenly a bus zooms by almost hitting me, my parents scream, I gasp quickly stepping back into the crosswalk. I look back at them and they have shocked faces, "I'm okay." I said.

"Be safe!" My mom yells as I walk across the street and step onto the campus.

Students are all in groups talking to their friends catching up, I walk into the school and find my classroom.

The school's over here are so weird, I got in trouble for the weirdest reasons.

"You need a haul pass to go to the restroom." a male teacher said.

"Pay attention!!" Another teacher yelled.

"No talking in class!!" A female teacher said.

I walk into my next class and I see a tall women who looks to be about 5'11 she has long blonde hair and bright green eye's. I think is the teacher she is standing next to the desk in the front I walk up to her.

"Hi my name is Camila Cabello. I just moved here from Florida and." I was cut off by the girl.

"I'm not the teacher." The girl said giving me a mean look.

"Oh...sorry." I said awkwardly.

"Hey babe." The girl said to a boy sitting down next to her, Just then the girl begins to make out with him.

Oh.....

I walk over to an empty seat behind a boy,

"Don't sit their. He farts a lot." A girl with big curly hair wearing dark clothing said.

I walk over to another desk, "Don't sit their either." She said.

Just then I bump into someone, I gasp loudly.

Mean Girls | Taylor Swift On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara