Chapter 7.

Selena is standing up reading her assignment paper to the whole class,

"Why should seser get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us mush under his big feet? What's so great about seser? People like Bruce just as much as they like seser. Because that's not is what Rome is about! We should just totally just stab seser!!!" Selena snapped in English class.

Selena Gomez has cracked.

Selena and I are now in the girls bathroom,

"If you really know how mean Taylor really is. You know I'm not allowed to wear hooped earrings right? Two years ago Taylor told me hopped earrings are her thing and I'm not allowed to wear them anymore. Then one Christmas my parents got me these really expensive white gold hoops and I had to pretend that I don't even like them. It was so sad." Selena said crying.

"And you know she cheats on Harry? Yes every Thursday he thinks she is doing SAT prep but really she is hooking up with Joe Alwyn in the projection room above the auditorium. I never told anybody that because I'm such a good friend." Selena said crying.

Harry walks in the gym and see's a note left on the door,

Swim team practice will be held in the Projection room above the Auditorium.

Harry walks into the Auditorium and goes into the Projection room. He tries to open the door but it's locked,

Taylor and Joe are making out in only their under wear until they hear the door moving. They quickly move away and Taylor hides in a corner.

Harry gets the door open and see's Joe standing in just his underwear awkwardly.

Harry looks at Joe confused and stunned and Joe just smiles embarrassed. Harry walks away trying to forget what he just saw.

"Hey." I said to Harry in the haul way holding a purse. "Hey what's up?" Harry asks me.

Todrick in a mask comes running down the haul way and grab my purse running down the haul even faster.

"My purse!!" I yell, Harry runs after him.

Todrick and Harry run into the Auditorium and up the stairs to the Projection room. They both stop and see Couch Effron making out with a girl student. When they found out they got caught they quickly step away from each other.

"Couch Effron?" Harry asks.

"Jennie Kim?" Todrick asks.
____________________________________
Author's Note

Thoughts? Is this the next scene? I haven't seen Mean Girls in a while sorry if I missed a scene. Comment if I missed a scene. Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313