Chapter 5.

On October 3rd he asked me what day it was.

We where sitting in Mrs. Spears class when Harry turned around to face me,

"Hey what day is it?" Harry asks me.

"It's October 3rd." I said.

Two weeks later we spoke again,

"It's raining." Harry said and I turned to look out the window to see it was raining.

"Yeah." I said smiling.

But I wanted to make things move faster so I decided to make my move, I tap Harry on the shoulder and he turns to look at me.

"Hey I have no idea what's going on. Can you help me?" I ask.

But I wasn't lost. I knew exactly what Mrs. Spears was saying everything.

"Sure, its a factorial. And you multiply each one by N." Harry said.

Wrong.

"Is that the summation?" I ask.

"Yeah it's the same thing." Harry said.

Wrong. He was so wrong.

Is he even passing this class?

"Thanks. I get it know." I said lying.

"Lights please." Mrs. Spears said and the lights in the classroom came back on.

"Okay see you guys tomorrow." Mrs. Spears said.

"Hey we are having a Halloween party over at my friends Niall's place tonight. Wanna come?" Harry asks.

"Sure." I said.

"Great here is where it is." Harry said hanging me a pice of paper.

"It's a costume party people get pretty into it." Harry said.

"Okay." I said.

"And that flair is for one person. So don't bring some other guy with you." Harry said.

"Grool." I said and Harry looks at me odd.

"I mean to say cool then I stared to say great." I said.

"Okay well. Grool. See you tonight." Harry said and walked away.

I got up from my seat when I hear a voice "Camila!" Troye yelled over to me.

I look and see Troye with the math club getting ready to study, "You staying for the math leats meeting?" He asks.

"Uh yeah I'll be right back" I said and ran out of the classroom.

Okay I lied.

I had to stay home and worked on my costume.

In the regular world kids would dress up on Halloween costumes and beg for candy. But in the girl world Halloween is the one night a year they can dress up like a total slut and won't be judged for it.

"What are you?" Selena asks.

"I'm a cat duh." Ariana said pointing to her cat ears.

Unfortunately no one told me about the slut rule so I showed up like this.

I walked into the house wearing a old lady outfit with a cat stuck to my butt holding a sign that I made, "Have you seen my cat?"

Everyone looks at me in my outfit weird. I walk  through the crowded house people are talking with their friends and drinking. I see two girls making out with each other, oh.

I walk into the living room and I find Selena and Ariana talking by the fire place.

"Hey." I said to them and the look at me confused.