Chapter 13.

I sit next to Taylor in the Cafeteria drinking my soda, Ariana and Selena walk over.

"Taylor we need to talk to you." Selena said putting her try of food down on the cafeteria table.

"Is butter a carb?" Taylor asks me holding a small piece of butter wrapped in foil.

"Yes." I said.

"Taylor. You are wearing sweatpants. It's Monday." Selena said crossing her arms.

"So?" Taylor asks putting butter on her slice of bread.

"So that's against the rules You can't sit with us." Ariana said.

"What ever. Those rules aren't real." Taylor said glaring over at Ariana.

"They where real on that day when I wore a vest!" Ariana yelled.

"Because that vest was discussing." Taylor said to Ariana.

"You can't sit with us!!" Selena yells and the entire cafeteria goes silent looking over at us.

"Sweatpants is all that fits me right now." Taylor said quietly.

Taylor looks over at me to try to make me say something but I quickly look away.

We sit in silence just staring at her, "Fine. You can walk home bitches." Taylor said then stands up walking away.

Suddenly she bumps into another student, "Watch where you are going fatty!" She yells at Taylor.

Taylor looks at her in shock and the whole cafeteria begins to laugh.

Taylor runs away out of the cafeteria.
____________________________________

Author's Note

   Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313