Chapter 17.

"Mom I didn't do it!" I yell.

"I don't know what to believe anymore." My Mom said.

"Believe me! I'm your daughter!" I yell.

Mom grabs the vases out of the cabinet, "Why are my vases under the sink?" She asks.

"Huh?" I ask.

"My mothers vases. Why are they under the sink?" My Mom asks.

"I don't know." I said.

"This is my great grandmothers vase. Does that mean anything to you?" My mom shouts at me.

"No." I said.

"Who are you?!" My Mom yells at me and walks out of the room.

"Great. All of my friends hate me. And now my mom hates me." I said.

"Your mom doesn't hate you." My Dad said.

"She's afraid of you." My Dad said.

"I didn't know. Maybe we main streamed you too soon. Maybe we should homeschool you again." My Dad said.

I sigh, "No. The only thing worse then going back is not going back." I said.

"How bad is it going to be tomorrow?" Dad asks.

"Remember when we saw those to homeless guys fighting of that bag of weed. I was the bad of weed." I said.

"Just focus of your studies for a while. Your still an excellent student right?" My Dad asks.

"Oh Yeah. I need you to sign my calculus test." I said.

"Why?" Dad asks.

"I'm failing." I said.

"Okay. You are." My Dad sighs.

"What do you call It?" He asks.

"Your grounded." My Dad says.

I walk into Mrs. Brittney's class, and see all of the seats are already taken.

The only seat left is an empty seat behind the student that farts, I sit down and the student farted.

I grab my tray of food and look out into the crowded cafeteria,

Everyone looks at me and whispers.

I walk to the girls bathroom and go into one of the empty stalls, I sit down and eat my lunch.

I see a police officer standing in front of the whole class.

"What is going on?" I ask sitting down at my desk.

"The school board felt at its best we should investigate every clam made is this us Burn Book." Mr. Borchetta said.

"That Book was written by a bunch of stupid girls who make up rumors because they are board with their own lame lives." Harry said.

"Well, until someone comes forward and says that they made it all up this is how we will have to handle this." Mr. Borchetta said.

Oh no.

Goodbye Harry.

You are going to hate me forever.

I stand up, "Mr. Borchetta. I did it. I wrote it in the book." I said.

Everyone looks at me in shock, Mr. Borchetta shakes his head in disapproval.

"Come on Camila." Mr. Borchetta said and we walked out of the classroom.

When you get bit by a snake you are supposed to suck all of the venom out. That's all I had to do suck all of the poison out of my life; I walk up the steps to Taylor's house holding a bundle of flowers. I started with Taylor it's living proof if more people are scared of you the more flowers you'll get.

Then their was Mrs. Spears, who was living proof that no good dead goes unpunished. I walked up to Mrs. Sprears desk and hand in my test. "Oh hi. Do you want to buy some drugs?" She asks me dryly. "No I came here to hand in my quiz." I said holding it out to her.

"I'll grade it right now." Mrs. Spears said taking it from me.

"I gotta say watching the police go through my house was the cherry on top to my fantastic year." Mrs. Spears said.

"How much trouble did you get into for telling the truth?" Mrs. Spears asks.

"A lot." I said.

"Well you didn't write that whole book yourself. Did you tell Mr. Borchetta who else who did it?" Mrs. Spears asks.

"No I'm trying this new thing where I'm trying not to talk behind their backs." I said.

"That's alright getting hit by a bus is a pretty good punishment." Harry said walking up to me.

"94." Mrs. Spears said handing me back my text.

"Welcome back nerd." Harry said.

"Thanks." I said to him.

"Anyway, I'm sorry." I said.

"I forgive you. But as my own personal form of punishment. I figured out how you will form that extra credit." Mrs. Spears said.

I see Troye stand next to Mrs. Spears,

"What's up?" He asks me.
__________________________________

Author's Note

  Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                                -Wunderstruck1313