Chapter 16.

Have you ever walked up to people and realize they where just talking about you?

Have you ever happen to you sixty times in a row?

Well I have.

I walk up the steps and sit down,

I look over and see Ella and Todrick. I wave at them and they give me evil glares. Ella puts up her fist in the air and gives me a mean look.

"Never in my 14 years an an educator have I seen such behavior. And from young ladies. I had parents calling on the phone asking if something get shot. I got to cancel your spring fling!" Mr. Borchetta announces.

"No!!!" We all yell.

"I'm not going to do that because we have already paid the DJ." Mr. Borchetta said.

"But don't think I'm not taking this book seriously. Couch Effron as fled school property. Mrs. Spears has been accused of selling drugs. And what the young ladies of this grade need is an attitude make over. And your going to get it right now. And I don't care how long this takes I will keep you hear all night." Mr. Borchetta said.

"We cant keep them past four." The assignment said.

"I will keep you hear until four." Mr. Borchetta said.

"Now what are going to do is fix how you young ladies is how you relate to each other. Lady to lady. So who has a lady problem they would like go talk about?" Mr. Borchetta asks.

A student raises her hand, "Yes?" Mr. Borchetta asks.

"Somebody wrote in that book that I was a virgin. But I'm not I can't help it if I have a heavy flow and a wide vagina." The girl said.

"Yeah I can't do this." Mr. Borchetta said he looks back and see's Mrs. Spears.

"Mrs. Spears. Your a successful loving, caring woman." Mr. Borchetta said.

"I am?" Mrs. Spears asks.

"Theirs gotta be something you can say to these ladies. Something to help their self esteem." Mr. Borchetta said.

"I don't think it's a self esteem issues. I think they are all pretty pleased with themselves." Mrs. Spears said.

Mrs. Spears signs, She walks up closer to us.

"Okay. Everybody close your eyes." Mrs. Spears said.

We all do, "I want you to rise your hand if anybody has said something bad behind your back." Mrs. Spears said.

I rise my hand, "Open your eye's." Mrs. Spears said.

I open my eyes and realize all of the girls have their hands up.

"No close your eyes again. And this time I want you to raise your hand if you said anything bad about a friend behind her back." Mrs. Spears said.

I raise my hand, "Open your eyes." Mrs. Spears said and I realize a lot of other girls are holding up their hand.

"There has been some girl and girl crime here." Mrs. Spears said.

"Okay what we can do today is some exercises of you express your anger in a healthy way. Ugh let's start over here." Mrs. Spears said and walks over to one section of the bleachers.

"Okay good." Mrs. Spears said.

Taylor stands up, "Can I just say that we don't have a girl problem at this school. And some of us are just victims in this situation?" She asks.

"That's probably true. How many of you are personally victimized by Taylor Swift?" Mrs. Spears asks and all of the girls in the room raised their hands.