Chapter 6.

"It's been a month and all we have done is make Taylor's face smell like a foot." Ella said as we wait in line to sign up to get a candy cane for our plan.

"I've been really busy with theatre." Todrick said.

"We have to crack Selena Gomez. We have to crack Ariana and then we crack on lock on Taylor's dirty history." Ella said.

"Say crack again." Todrick said.

"Crack." Ella said.

"Oh no here comes Taylor." I said and Ella and Todrick ran away.

"Why where you talking to Ella?" Taylor asks me.

"I don't know. She just walked up to me and started to talk about crack." I said.

Taylor laughs, "She is so pathetic."

"Let me tell you something about Ella, We where best friends in middle school." Taylor said and I pretended to be shocked.

"I know right it's so embarrassing." Taylor said.

"I don't even, what ever." Taylor said.

"And in the eight grade I started to go out with my first boyfriend Drew. Who was totally gorgeous but he had to move to Indiana. And Ella was like weirdly jealous of him. Like if I would blow Ella off go go hang out sigh him she would be all like why did you blow me off. And I'm like why are you so obsessed with me? And then for my birthday party which was an all girl birthday party. I was like Ella I can't invite you to my birthday party because I think you are a lesbian. I mean I can't invite a lesbian at my party I mean their would be girls in their bathing suits. I mean she was a lesbian. So then her mom called my mom and started to yell at her which was retarted. And then she dropped out of school because no one would talk to her. Then she came back in the fall all of her clothes where black and acted totally weird. Now I guess she is on crack." Taylor said finished her rant.

I acted like nothing was wrong. I sat in class with Selena until Todrick came in wearing a Santa Clause outfit. "Okay make it quick." The teacher said stopping her lesson.

"One for Lady Gaga you go GaGa." Todrick said hanging a candy cane to a student.

"And Camilla Cabeeeyo? Do we have a Camiiillla Cabeeeeyooo here?" Todrick asks.

"It's Cameela." I said correcting my name.

"Here Camila one for you." Todrick said handing me a candy cane.

"And none for Selena Gomez Bye." Todrick said quickly running away.

"Thanks for being a great friend. Love Taylor." I read out load.

"Awe that is so sweet." I said and I continued to work.

Once Selena thought Taylor was mad at her all of the secrets started to spill out.

All I had to do is wait for one we can use.

"All right Welcome to the north shore high school talent show. Let me hear you make some noise." Mr. Borchetta said and the audience cheered.

"All right settle down. Our first act calls himself a star on the rise. Let's hear it for Todrick." Mr. Borchetta said and loud pop music starts to play.

"We don't make them beats like me used to me don't make them beats." Todrick starts to sing on stage.

Selena, Ariana and I are getting ready for our performance backstage. "I mean why would Taylor went you guys candy canes to you guys and not me?" Selena asks.

"Maybe she forgot about you." Ariana said.

"Yeah I mean Taylor has been kinda acting weird lately. Is something bothering her?" I ask.