Chapter 18.

Taylor is standing in her homecoming dress in the neck brace looking at herself in the mirror as her mom is putting flowers onto the brace.

Selena is looking at herself in the mirror making the finishing touches on her hair. She opens her mouth and takes her invisiline out of her mouth. She looks at it and shutters putting it back in the case.

Ariana is looking at herself in the mirror trying to make the letter's "A" and "G" with glitter on her chest. She puts the last one on and smiles. Ariana walks away but the doesn't realized she made them backwards "G" "A".

Todrick is over at Ella's house getting ready with her as they are wearing matching purple suits. When Ella is finished getting dressed she walks over at Todrick and they nod in approval and they walk out the door.

I stand in front of my mirror wearing the school's mathematics uniform putting my hair up in a ponytail. I look at myself one final time before I grab my coat and walk out of my room.

"Excellent. Great turn out this year." Troye said looking out into the small audience.

Mrs. Spears walks over to the boys, "Alright. It's all you. Make me look good out there." She said to them and walks to to me.

"You no good sons of bitches. You no good sons of bitches." Troye said to hype him up.

"You nervous." Mrs. Spears asks.

"Yeah." I said truthfully.

"Don't be. You can do this. You have nothing to break your focus. Not one of those boys are cute." Mrs. Spears said looking at all of the unattractive boys.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the Illinois Mathleats state championship. Let's start the competition and here is the first question." The man in front of the microphone said.

"North sore?" The man asked.

"Fourteen and five." Troye said.

"That is correct question number two, find an odd three digit number who's digests add up to the digits are all different and the digests equal up between-Marymount?" The man asked.

"Seven hundred and forty one." A boy said.

Shoot. I was really rusty.

"Where is Camila?" Camila's Mom asked.

"She went out." Camila's Dad said.

"She is grounded?" Camila's Mom said.

"Are they not allowed out when they are grounded?" Camila's Dad asked.

Camila's Mom looked at him shocked and walked away.

At the school music is blasting loudly in the gymnasium as all of the junior and seniors dance.

"Don't forget to vote for Spring fling King and Queen! These people will represent in your school calendar for the rest of the year." Todrick yells loudly.

"I'm gonna vote for that Taylor Swift because she got hit by that bus." A boy said.

"I'm for Camila Cabello because she pushed her." Another boy said.

Taylor poses with Calvin in her neck brace for there picture. Taylor's Mom stands behind them suddenly taking out a camera and takes a picture of them from behind.

"She is supposed to be grounded but he let her out!" Camila's Mom yelled at Mr. Simon over the loud music.

"After eighty seven minutes of competitive play we have a tie. In an event of a tie we move into a sudden death round. Each team is given the opportunity to choose their appoint. North sore who do you select?" The man asked.

"The girl dude."

"The girl."

"We pick contestant Martinez." Troye said.

"From Maromount Ms. Melanie Martinez." The man said and all of the guys on the opposite team looked at her.

"We pick the girl too." The boy said.

"From North shore contestant Camilllla Cabello." The man said.

"It's Cameeeeela." I said annoyed at the miss pronunciation of my name.

"Oh my god that's me." I said realizing.

I walk down and look at the girl more closely.

Ms. Melanie Martinez really needs to fix the gap between her teeth. And half of her hair is dided the color pink and half is her natural hair color black. Her shoes look like old women shoe's. And she looks like she has tattoos? But she poorly covered them up with makeup you can see see them through the wrong foundation she was using. And he put on too much perfume I feel like I'm going to pass out from the strong smell.

And that's when I realized.

Making fun of Melanie Martinez won't stop her from beating me in this competition.

"Contestants Find the limit of this equation." The man said and a question showed up on the screen behind him.

Calling someone else fat wont make you any less skinner.

Calling someone stupid won't make you any smarter.

And ruining Taylor Swift's life didn't make my any happier.

All you can do in life is try to solve the problem in front of you.

*beep*

"The limit is negative one." The girl said.

Ah crap I lost.

"That answer is Incorrect." The man said and a few people gasped in the room.

"We are in a sudden death if Ms. Cabello can answer this question correctly we have a winner." The man said and the boys look at me intensely.

Limits? Why can't I remember anything about limits?

Limits. Okay that was the week Harry got his hair cut. Oh my god he looked so cute. Okay focus Camila.

What was on the board behind Harry's head?

I imagined the white board of Mrs. Spears writing the question.

If the limit never approaches anything.

"The limit does not exist." I said realizing the answer.

"The limit does not exist!!" I yell.

"Our new state champions North Shore mathleats." The man said and the boys cheered.

Mrs. Spears cheers loudly.

I walk over to the girl and shake her hand.

"How do you like me know?! You like that?! Huh?! Get some! Get some!" Troye yells at the other school then suddenly rips his t shirt. The boys looked at him and walked away.

We are standing in the school's parking lot,

"Awesome"

"You went with the leather sleeves."

"Florida you did the damn thing." Troye said.

"Thanks." I said.

"But I'm grounded." I said.

"You are already out." Mrs. Spears said.
____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment. This story is quickly almost over. What other movies do you guys want me to write inspired by Taylor?

                                               -Wunderstruck1313