Chapter 15.

"I found it in the girls bathroom. It's so mean Mr. Borchetta." Taylor said fake crying wiping away her tears.

"What does that say?" Mr. Borchetta asks.

"A fat whore." Taylor said normally and Mr. Borchetta gives Taylor an odd look making Taylor to fake cry again.

"Calm down Miss. Swift." Mr. Borchetta said.

"Why would someone do that? That's so mean." Taylor said.

"Don't worry Miss. Swift we will find out who did this." Mr. Borchetta said.

"There is only three girls who are not in that book." Taylor said.

Camila is sitting in the gymnasium with Coach Enron,

"At your age you are going to have a lot of urges. You are going to want to take off your clothes and touch each other." Couch Effron.

"Camila Cabello? They want to see you in the principal's office." Couch Effron said.

I walk up to the principals office, "In here Miss. Cabello." Mr. Borchetta said.

Just then Taylor walks out of Mr. Borchetta's office and gives me a dirty look.

What is Taylor doing here?

I walk in his office and see Selena and Ariana sitting in Mr. Borchetta's office as well,

"What is going on?" I asked.

"Have a seat Miss. Cabello." Mr. Borchetta said.

Mr. Borchetta holds up the burn book, "Have you ever seen this before?" He asks.

"No, well yes I have seen it before but it's not mine." I said.

"You better get your story straight Miss. Cabello because I'm not messing around here." Mr. Borchetta said.

"It's not our's it's Taylor's. She is trying to make us look like it that we wrote it but really she wrote it." Selena said.

"Miss. Gomez, why would Taylor refure to herself as a fuggly Slut." Mr. Borchetta said.

Ariana laughs at the comment, "Miss. Grande this is no time to be laughing. We are going to get to the bottom of this right now." Mr. Borchetta said.

Taylor walks through the school hauls carrying stacks of pages of the burn book putting them on the lickers and throwing them all over the ground.

"Maybe we're aren't in that book because everyone likes us. I don't want to be punished for being liked." Selena said.

"And I didn't think my father. The inventor of toaster strudel will be to pleased to hear about this." Selena said.

The bell rings and students start to walk out of their classrooms and see's all of the papers on the ground.

"Made out with a hotdog? Oh my god that was one time!!" A girl yells.

"Lauren Juregui has a huge ass? Who would write that?" The dark haired girl said.

"Who wouldn't write that?" A girl with short blue hair said to her.

Suddenly all of the girls begin to argue.

"Jade Thirlwall made out with couch Rock?" a boy asks.

"And so did Jennie Kim." The boy said again looking at Jennie walking by.

One of her friends begins to fight her and Jennie argues back.

Mrs. Spears walks out into the haul way and see's students fighting, "Hey! Hey settle down! No! You do not punch and shove other-" she begins to speak but gets pushed to the ground as well.

Mrs. Spears picks up her glasses and see's a paper with her on it,

"Do you have any else you want to say?" Mr. Borchetta asks.

"Oh no I can't say anything else without my parents or lawyer present." Selena said.

"Ms. Grande?" Mr. Borchetta asks.

"Who ever wrote it probably didn't think anyone would ever see it?" Ariana asks.

"I hope no one ever does see it." Mr. Borchetta said.

All of the students out in the hauls continues to fight with each other and Taylor just stands in all of it just watching.

Suddenly a red headed boy runs through on his cell phone, "Mom can you come pick me up? I'm scared." He said.

"Todrick Hull dike." Todrick reads a paper.

"Oh how original." Ella said.

"Too gay to function?!" Todrick yells.

"Hey! That's only okay when I say it!" Ella yells.

"Who did you tell?!"

"I didn't tell anybody!!"

"When who told?!"

"You told!!"

"Yeah take her top off!!" A boy yelled.

"So here is what we are going to do." Mr, Borchetta said then one of the teachers comes running into the room.

"Scott come pick! They have gone wild. The girls have gone wild." The assistant said then runs out of the room.

Mr. Borchetta gets up and grabs a baseball bat and follows her, we get up and follow him as well.

We see all of the girls in our grade fighting on another, it was full tone jungle madness.

It wasn't going away.

"I pulled these two off of each other." Coach Effron said.

"Coach Effron step away from the under aged girls." Mr. Borchetta said and he backs away.

Mr. Borchetta see's a girl hanging from one of the classroom doors, the girls tries to kick him.

"Hell no I didn't not leave the south side for this." Mr. Borchetta said then suddenly pushes the fire alarm.

Water from the sprinklers start to come down on all of us, we all scream.

"Oh crap my hair!" A girl yelled.

"All junior girls report to the gymnasium immediately!! Immediately!!" Mr. Borchetta yells.
____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313