Chapter 19.

We walk into spring fling and see everyone dancing,

"I can not be happier that this school year is over. Here we go." Mr. Borchetta said into the microphone.

"The winner of the Spring Fling King is Calvin Harris." Mr. Borchetta said and Calvin cheers.

I look over and see my parents,

"And the winner of Spring Fling Queen is Camila Cabello. Camila. Where is she?" Mr. Borchetta said.

I stop and look at the stage. I look back at my parents and they are shocked as I am.

I walk up onto the stage and Mr. Borchetta put the crown on my head.

I walk up to the microphone and look out into the crowd,

"Wow thanks."

"Well half of the people are mad at me and the other half only voted for me because they think I pushed somebody in front of a bus. Which is not good." I said.

"You know it's not really required for you to make a speech." Mr. Borchetta said.

"I'm almost done I swear." I said.

"To uh all the people who's feelings got hurt because of the burn book. I'm really sorry. You know I've never really been to one of these things before and when I think of how many people wanted this. And how many people cried over it and stuff. I mean I think everyone looks like royalty tonight. I mean look at Halsey that dress is amazing. And Perrie that hair must have taken hours. And you look really pretty." I said.

I look down at the crown in my hands, "So why is everyone stressing over this thing? I mean it's just plastic. It's really just." I said then breaking it in half.

Todrick gasps in the audience.

"Share it. A pice for Selena Gomez." I said and threw it to her and people began to clap.

"A pice for Ella ." I said and threw it to her and she caught it.

"Seriously people just take their crown and go." Mr. Borchetta said.

"And a pice for Taylor Swift. She fractured her spin and she still looks like a rockstar." I said and I threw it to her and she caught it people began to clap for her as well.

"And some for everyone else." I said and I threw a pice to Perrie.

I threw some more out into the crowd and people cheered.

I threw it one to Todrick he caught it and he cheered.

"Come on Mr. Borchetta can you wrap it up?" I ask.

"Alright have a good time everyone." Mr. Borchetta said and everyone cheered.

"Look I'm a Queen." Ella said to him.

"As am I." Todrick said.

I walk up to them, "Hey." I said.

"Are we still in a fight?" I ask.

"Are you still an asshole?" Ella asks.

"I didn't think so." I said.

"I think we are good." Ella said.

"Oh my god I love this song!" Todrick yells.

"I hate this song." Ella said.

"I know this song!" I said.

"Man candy stage right." Todrick said.

I turn and see Harry,

"Hey what's up?" I ask.

"Hey I didn't think you would make it." Harry said.

"Oh on behalf of the senior class I would like to present to you." Harry said before Ella and Todrick run over.

"Later sucker." Ella said then they ran away.

"One gift certificate to the worker brothers pancake house." Harry said.

"Thank you." I said grabbing it from him.

I wrap my arms around Harry and we start to dance,

"Congratulations on winning state." Harry said.

I sigh, "I was so nervous. They made us do limits. I thought I was going to hurl." I said.

"How is your stomach now?" Harry asks.

"It's fine." I said.

"Do you feel nauseous at all?" Harry asks.

"No." I said.

"Have you been drinking?" Harry asks.

"No." I said.

"Okay. Grool." Harry said then leans in to kiss me.

Ella and Todrick kiss then quickly pull away, "Ew." Ella said. "No." Todrick said and ran away.

Troye suddenly comes in and starts to dance with Ella, "Sup." Troye said.

"Can I help you?" Ella asks.

"You porterican?" Troye asks.

"I'm lesbianes." Ella said.

"I dig it." Troye said.

In case your wondering, the plastics broke up.

Taylor's spine healed and her physical therapist said to channel all of her rage into sports. It was perfect because the jock girls weren't afraid of her.

Ariana used her special talents to do morning weather report,

"It's a thirty percent chance that it's already raining." Ariana said.

And Selena found a new click. And a new queen b to serve.

Harry went to North western so I still get to see him on weekends.

And then their's me, I've gone to homeschool freak, to plastic to the most heated person in the world to actual human being.

I walk over to Todrick and Ella sitting on a blanket on the grass. "Hey." I said to them.

All of the drama from last year wasn't important anymore. School used to be like a shark tank, finally girl world is at peace.

"Hey check it out. The junior plastics." Todrick said pointing over to them.

The junior plastics look over our way glaring at us,

And if any freshman tried to destroy that peace, well let's just say we know how to take care of it.

The girls where just about to walk across the street then suddenly a school bus drives right by them stepping back onto the crosswalk.

Just kidding.
____________________________________

Author's Note

That's the end of this story! I'm not sure if I want to write Mean Girls two or not. What other stories base off of movies should I write inspired by Taylor?

                                           -Wunderstruck1313