Chapter 8.

"What are Kalteen bars?" Todrick asks holding a box of them.

"They are these weird protein bars that helps under nutrition kids in Florida gain weight." I said and Ella and I looked at each other with the same idea.

"These are these weird nutrition bars my mom used to lose weight." I said.

"Give me that." Taylor said opening the package and taking a bit.

Taylor looks at the writing on the package, "It's all in Swedish or something."

"Yeah it's some weird ingredient that's not legal here in the US." I said.

"Vent-omen-men?" Taylor asks.

"No." I said.

"It burns carbs. It just burns up all of your carbs." I said.

"I really wanna lose ten pounds." Taylor said looking at Ariana and Selena.

"Oh my god what are you talking about?" Selena asks.

"You are so skinny." Ariana said.

"Shut up." Taylor said.

In January Taylor put a spring fling dress on hold at a store called One Three and Five. But being plastic she wants our opinion on it.

Taylor walks out of the dressing room struggling to zip up her dress, "Can you zip me up?" She asks.

Ariana tries to zip up the dress, "It won't close." She said.

"It's a five!" Taylor yelled.

"Maybe they marked it wrong." Selena said.

"Camila all I'm eating are these protein bars. They suck!" Taylor yelled.

"No this is just how they work! This is all of your water weight. First you bloat then you drop ten pounds just like that." I said snapping my fingers.

"Well the Kalteen bars burned up all of your carbs and now your body is just running up on water. But once the water is gone you'll be all muscle. It explains it all on the label." I said coming up with a lie.

"You know Swedish?" Taylor asks.

"Yeah everyone in Florida can read Swedish." I said.

"Ma'am do you have this in the next size up?" Ariana asks.

"Sorry we only carry sizes one three and five. You can try Sears." The women said and Taylor looks at the women is disgust.
____________________________________

Author's Note

     Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                            -Wunderstruck1313