6 | Chaotic

yeonwoo walk towards the exit to see a tall guy wearing a white shirt, jacket and sweatpants.

jungkook.

why's he wearing jacket when it's not cold?

yeonwoo froze for a while. jungkook look up to see yeonwoo. yeonwoo then broke their eye contact and started walking hastily pass him.

jungkook immediately cut her off by stepping in front of her, stopping her to go further.

"e-excuse me sir," yeonwoo said and stepped to the left but was yet stopped by the taller guy.

" 'sir'? it's 'jungkook' noona." he told her. yeonwoo didn't look to meet his eyes - instead, she look down to find her sneakers more insteresting.

"look- i'm sorry about earlier." jungkook spoke. yeonwoo finally look up to him in confusion. "i left without telling you. it was an emergency. i didn't want you to get involved."

"so.." yeonwoo started. "it isn't because i stink?" she blurted.

jungkook cock an eyebrow. "what?"

"didn't you leave because i stink and you couldn't hold it in?" yeonwoo said. she's not even ashamed of saying those things.

jungkook chuckled. "noona no. and you definitely don't stink. at this point, i'm probably the one to stink."

"why would you say so? i don't smell any bad odor." yeonwoo said.

"it's because i just came from dance stu-" he cut himself. "i just came from dancing and ate here with my friends."

"oh, those six other guys?" yeonwoo said as she slowly makes her way out of the restaurant with jungkook.

"yeah, they're like brothers to me. like my second family." jungkook said. yeonwoo noticed something was off but didn't ask the younger.

"i see," she said as they both walk the streets under the stars. the streetlights illuminated their way with their orange lights.

"say, that was you at that dark alley yesterday right?" she asked jungkook.

"yeah, i was just taking a walk." he replied. yeonwoo nodded.

an akward silence fell after that. they both didn't say anything. yeonwoo couldn't bring up any topics to talk about.

"when's your birthday noona?" jungkook asked, nervously putting his cold hands in his pockets. he then glanced at yeonwoo's which were hanging by her sides, unbothered by the cold.

"july 1." yeonwoo said. jungkook blinked. he then have her a smile both a disappointed and happy one. both because she was older than him by two months.

"two months older," he said. his eyes met yeonwoo's. "noona." he teased.

yeonwoo glared at him.

they both finally arrived. jungkook's hold onto the railings of the stairs tighten everytime he takes a step. they finally arrived at their floor.

"hey, thanks for today." yeonwoo told him. jungkook gave her a tight smile. then yeonwoo seemed to see through him when she says.

"you don't look like you're fine." she said. "are you sick?"

"what? no noona. go in now." jungkook ushered and gently held yeonwoo's hands approaching him.

yeonwoo was stubborn and pull her hand away from jungkook's hold before gently placing her forehand on his forehead. the second she placed her hand, she then flinched away.

"you're burning hot!" she said, surprised by how hot his forehead was.

"thanks." jungkook smirked at her. yeonwoo just rolled her eyes.

"please go and-" jungkook's eyes involuntarily closed as his body fell limply towards yeonwoo. his chin was on her shoulder, his eyes closed. yeonwoo could hear his shallow breathing.

yeonwoo had a hard time balancing herself due to jungkook's weight. this muscle pig.

"j-jungkook?" she asked. she has no idea where to put her arms.

"n-noona.." she heard him whisper.

.

hi guys! are you all enjoying the story?💕