10 | Friendship

"i don't get it noona." jungkook said as they walk side by side at the lonely park under the cold lampposts.

yeonwoo turned to him in confusion and hummed. "hm?"

he turned his head to face yeonwoo who was already looking at him. "why are you still talking to him if you don't like him?" his eyes were looking into hers - so focused that he realized that she has really light brown eyes.

"well," she started. "you see shihu.. he- he's currently courting me. but i can't get myself to say that i only like him as a friend. he won't believe it because- why would he stop? it's not like i have a boyfriend or anything."

there was a short silence after that.

"you don't?" jungkook asked.

"well- i did remember confessing to one at middle school." yeonwoo immediately blushed. "but i can't remember what happened after that and the person i confessed to."

a flash of memory then popped up jungkook's head but he just shrug it off. "that's sad.." he said looking away from her gaze.

"anyways," yeonwoo started. "are you feeling well? how was the breakfast?" she asked him.

she bit her botton lip anticipating for jungkook's answer. he saw the gesture and bit his own and said. "i feel better now and the breakfast was delicious." he said.

this made yeonwoo's soft heart flutter. she loves cooking and was quite confident with her skills to usual people but- people she just met would make her quite insecure.

"noona?" jungkook called.

yeonwoo turned to him to see that he was already staring at her. "are we friends now?" he asked. he was doing a cute face which was half illuminated due to the darkness and the lamp behind him.

"ever since that day at the alley - and you being the first of people to sleep in my place, yeah we are." she said tauntingly.

jungkook just laughed, showing his bunny teeth which yeonwoo admired to much that she wants to pull it out and replace them with her boring ones.

wait what?

.

how's the story so far?💕 second update btw✅