11 | For Your Sake

yeonwoo immediately shot up from her bed as soon as she heard her doorbell ring madly. she couldn't care less of the noise cause she didn't bother rushing to it. she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. although it was dark she could see that she forgot to change her clothes after that talk with jungkook.

she must've been so tired that she fell asleep right away as soon as she step in her apartment.

"open the door yeonwoo!!" she heard a familiar voice. she stared at the door for a while before deciding to open it.

there right outside her doorstep is a wasted looking shihu. his mouth was open and he was taking deep breaths causing his stinking breath to flew up yeonwoo's nose.

"shihu- what-" she was interrupted when he shouted.

"you have a boyfriend?! is that why you're avoiding me these days?! huh?!"

"shihu wha-"

"what happened to all the courting i did to you?! was that all just gone because of this one guy?!"

"what the fuck shihu?"

"so you have a fucking boyfriend?"

"no i-"

"stop fucking lie to me!!"

"shihu listen-"

"there is nothing to explain yeonwoo! i've done everything for you to love me!"

what a cliché. yeonwoo thought in the middle of his shoutings basically waking the people of the building.

"can't you see it? i love you yeonwoo! for all my life! and you do this to me!?"

this is when yeonwoo starts to loose it.

"shihu first of all you have no right to say those things to me. second of all, if ever i have a relationship, i would be more than happy that you accept-"

"accept? accept what?! the fact that you chose me over some guy?!"

"stop acting like we're together."

this silenced shihu. but what happened next wasn't what yeonwoo anticipated. she was pushed to the floor and shihu hovering over her.

"i love you yeonwoo.. please.. love me too.." he said moving his hands on yeonwoo's neck.

yeonwoo grunted and used her arms to stop shihu from getting any closer to her. she felt pressure on her thoughts. she couldn't push him away due to his weight then she started thinking of the regular jog was just to improve her leg muscles and agility nothing more.

"shihu- get- off me!!" she said even though she's almost not thinking straight.

"no yeonwoo! you're mine!" he said pushing himself even closer to kiss her. but yeonwoo pushed him to stop.

"h-help!" she shouted as she her eyes caught the door on the wall in the darkness. "jungkook!" she shouted as much as she could.

she saw the lights turn on through the thin slit beneath the door and heard footsteps through the wooden floor hurriedly scramping out.

in mere seconds, the door shot wide open and shihu was sent flying in yeonwoo's apartment, on the floor.

jungkook immediately hurried and pick yeonwoo up the floor and supported her back with his arms - almost hugging her.

"are you okay? yeonwoo!" jungkook worriedly said shaking yeonwoo whose eyes are half close.

"j-jungkook.." she said lowly and hoarsely. happy that jungkook came to rescue her. she saw him smile at her sweetly even though the darkness and the blurriness of her vision made it hard.

"go put your shoes on, we're going out for a walk." he leaned in to her ear. she weakly stopped up- barely even breathing normally. jungkook carefully helped her to her apartment, eyeing the unconcious shihu at the same time.

yeonwoo scrambled through her shoe rack and searched for her slippers through the dark.

"are you sure you're okay yeonwoo?" jungkook asked her once again in which she nods to.

"is this him?! your fucking boyfriend?!" yeonwoo couldn't clearly hear what happened next, it was all thumps and blagging sound. she finally grab the right ones and put them on.

jungkook walk towards her as he lead her out of the apartment. leaving the unconscious shihu on the floor.

-

the both of them are out of the apartment. yeonwoo turn to look at jungkook and asked him.. "i'm sorry about that - just shihu.." she said.

jungkook stopped on his tracks making her stop too. he was looking down his feet and not saying anything.

"what's wrong?" yeonwoo asked lowly.

jungkook suddenly - pulled her to his body. enveloping her to a tight embrace, his head resting on her shoulder as she heard him sniff.

"i was so worried- thank god i- yeonwoo i thought i was gonna-" then yeonwoo didn't hear any more as she became unconcious.

she collapsed.

.

yeonhu? third update✅✅✅