9 | Defense

not gonna unpublish💕 hope you guys will like this chapter.

-

bringing jungkook's orders to him, yeonwoo quickly told her aunt, their manager that she'll be using her break. "here," she said placing his caramel latte and a small plate of a cinnamon roll.

she turn her back on him to use her break into something productive but he immediately stopped her. "yeonwoo,"

yeonwoo immediately turned to him. his voice changed tone. "explain." he commanded.

yeonwoo's eyebrow cock at his sudden attitide change but went to sit across him anyways.

"explain what?" she started.

jungkook took his mask off before grabbing his coffe. "that guy." he said, pointing his finger on shihu who is currently interacting with a costumer.

"shihu? what's up with him?" yeonwoo asked him.

jungkook looked at her in disbelief. "what's up with him? yeonwoo he's harassing you. do you even realize that? what is he to you?"

"he's my friend. he has this sickness where he only talks to people he met ever since childhood." yeonwoo replied.

"yeonwoo he's clinging onto you. you know you don't like it when he touches you like that." jungkook said. he doesn't know what's happening to him that he just blurted those things out. he knows he's irritated somehow he can't control it.

"i just- i just don't want to hurt his feelings. if i rejected him, he'll just keep coming back. i don't know what i'm suppose to do." yeonwoo said, flinching with her fingers.

jungkook sighed and wantes to calm her down but hesitated because they're still out in public. but he stood up, put his mask on, grab his coffee and said. "go and change, i'm taking you somewhere." he told her.

yeonwoo, understanding that jungkook knows she feels suffocated when around shihu, nodded before heading to the locker room to change.

jungkook spotted a familiar old lady. he hurriedly made his way towards her and said. "excuse me,"

the lady turned to him and smile. "anything i can help you with young man?" she asked.

jungkook pulled down his mask as he started to speak. "yes, can you dismiss yeonwoo for today? she's quite sick a-and she just told me a while ago that she wasn't feeling well." he said.

he then caught shihu's gaze as he walk towards the two to join their conversation.

"oh dear, no wonder she has been quiet these pass few days. yeonwoo never tells that's why. but-" her aunt started. "i certainly don't know you young man."

"yeah who are you?" shihu said glaring at jungkook.

"i'm her boyfriend maam and sir." he said straightforward. he gave shihu's glare back when he mentioned the word 'boyfriend'. shihu's eyes widen at his statement.

is that why she's being distant to him nowadays? because she got a boyfriend?

"oh, no wonder. yes i'll dismiss her. take good care of her young man." she said before making her way to her office. jungkook smiled victorously.

-

yeonwoo walked out of the locker room to see that jungkook was standing by the door. "lets go." he said grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the café.

he leaned in to her to whisper. "don't look back." he said and yeonwoo quietly obeyed.

.