8 | Deny

yeonwoo watched as jungkook stirred on her bed. a blanket was over him. it was early in the morning and yeonwoo slept at the sofa last night.

she grab her phone from her nighttable by her table to check the time. 8:32am. in around half an hour she has to start her shift.

yeonwoo was already dressed with a beige coat on her, she grab a post-it-note and pen. she wrote her message to jungkook and pasted it on his jacket before heading out to work.

-

it was 10:21 when jungkook woke up in an unfamiliar room. he look around to observe his surroundings. light blue walls, white curtains, plank floors and not much of furniture out of the colors white and blue.

he then saw a picture of the girl he was with yesterday, yeonwoo, before he realized. "right.." he sat up from the soft bed and took off the damped towel on his forehead and back.

jungkook stood up feeling a tad bit better than the agony last night. he glanced at the nighttable where there stood pills and a glass of water. he went to grab his jacket on the door hanger but saw the note that stopped him.

'ya, don't leave without eating the meal i prepared for you in the kitchen. take the pills on the nighttable - they'll help you. i'm off to work to my aunt's café.   -yeonwoo.'

he smiled at the note, hearing her say it in his head. jungkook went to the kitchen to see a bowl of steaming noodles and a plate with scrambled eggs, rice and side dishes.

he made his way to sit down and started eating the delicious meal prepared all for him.

"it is really you.."

-

yeonwoo smiled as she pass the costumer their order. she then turned to see if the workers need help but stopped on her tracks when the desk bell ringed.

she turned with a smile only to be replaced with a shock face. in front of her was jungkook. althoigh he was wearing a mouth mask and a cap, she could still recognise him through his jacket.

"what the are you doing here?" she asked.

jungkook pulled his mask  to his chin before smiling teasingly to her. "is that how you treat your costumers noona?"

"stop calling me that!" she half-whispered half-yelled at him while she looked left and right for a certain someone.

"why? you are two months older than me." jungkook said, leaning on the desk in front of her.

"no shit," she muttered before gently pushing jungkook away. "look - i'll tell you later. what would you like to have?" she asked him, composing herself.

"yeonwoo-noona i'll take over you in a while." a young man went over to whisper at yeonwoo's ear - in which she flinched.

it was suppose to sound cute but somehow, jungkook doesn't like it when it came from that guy's mouth.

yeonwoo nervously laughed. "yeah i know," she said an gently pushed the man away from her. the guy chuckled before moving away from her.

"i'd like a small caramel latte and a cinnamon roll." jungkook said, eyeing the man's back as he put his mask on. "is he your boyfriend?" he asked.

yeonwoo look up at him. "no, but he wants to." she told him while she types his orders. jungkook ticked at that. "are you-"

"i'll eat here, you have to serve me." he said before sliding his card and walking towards an empty table with two seats.

yeonwoo blinked.

"what was that?" shihu asked her.

"nothing, he's just having a bad day. anyways, you said you'll take over my place?" yeonwoo said walking towards the coffee machines to make jungkook's order.

"yeah.." shihu eyed jungkook. very dangerously.

.

i need to unpublish the book and republish it again due to some bullshit wattpad is doing that i can't seem to fix. after the next chapter is published, i will unpublish this book and publish it again. so if you somehow enjoyed the story😂 make sure you check on my profile to add it again💕