19 | Just Tonight

everyone has returned to their designated rooms. all of them tired and exhausted from all the engergy wasted from the grilling, dancing, singing and surprisingly - rapping. yeonwoo just discovered that hoseok, yoongi and namjoon are like gods of rapping. like the three eldest sons of kronos. like they were - fucking fire.

jungkook closed the door behind him as he enters. yeonwoo's already making her way to the luggage that both she and jungkook shares.

then she realises. "jungkook," she called. "i have no sleepwear."

jungkook mentally smacked himself. she managed to bought her clothes and even a simsuit, but not a fucking sleepwear.

wow jungkook, so much for trying to distract her.

"uhm," jungkook trailed off trying to think of something. "maybe you can borrow my shirt?" he offered.

"oh okay. should i just pick a random shirt?" she asked. jungkook hummed as he grab the toiletries he brought with him.

"i'll just go wash my face." he told her before walking out the door to the bathroom downstairs.

hoseok then came to approach him. "jungkook-ah, did you bought pajamas for yeonwoo?" he asked the younger.

"uh- no." jungkook's hand scratched his scalp.

"well i knew you wouldn't so i brought my sister's with me. she said that she can have it so do bring this to her." hoseok said,handing the younger the pajamas. "nightie~" he smiled before walking back up the stairs to his shared room with jimin and namjoon.

when jungkook came back, he regretted that he left in the first place. on the bed was jimin and yeonwoo, sitting close to each other as jimin held his phone. it seemes like they're watching a video.

"what are you doing in here park hyung?" he asked jimin. the both of them turned to jungkook.

"watching youtube? the wifi's free. the password is-"

"aren't you suppose to sleep with the other namjoon-hyung and hoseok-hyung?"

"yeah but- can i stay here? the two of them are quite boring. please?" he asked yeonwoo as he started with his aegyo.

"no"

"please? just tonight?"

"no park jimin. go back to your room. i am tired, yeonwoo's tired and you're tired so go and hit the hay already." jungkook commanded like a ceo.

"tss, whatever." jimin got off the bed and opened the door. "i'm stealing yeonwoo from you tomorrow anyways. so toodles!" he closed the door.

"how childish." jungkook said. he then turned to yeonwoo. "here's some sleeping wear you can put on. those are from hoseok's sister but she wants you to have it."

"awe,that's so kind of him." yeonwoo said. she then jumped off the bed, exposing her thighs to jungkook - causing him to gulp and look away. she then pulled the pajamas on swiftly.

"are they good?" jungkook asks. yeonwoo hummed a yes. "try the blouse." jungkook turned around for him not to see things he mustn't.

after a few seconds. "they're perfect." yeonwoo exclaimed. "thanks." she muttered.

jungkook turned to put his toiletries on the table. as soon as he turned, yeonwoo's eyes were already closed and the blanket securely covered her.

he smiled at the view before slowly crawling up the bed and covering himself with the same blanket.

closing his eyes, sleepiness immediately hit him as he was no longer conscious and drifted to dreamland.

-

"jungkook.. jungkook-ah.." someone whispered. he immediately opened his eyes and turned to see yeonwoo, her eyes scared as they look at jungkook's through the dark.

"yeah?" jungkook said, his raspy voice sending chills to yeonwoo.

"s-someone was here- it-it choked me i-i co-couldn't breath the-then-" yeonwoo cut off her own sentence as she felt a tear streaming down her cheek.

jungkook just stared at her. he doesn't know what she's talking about. he's half asleep and is really not paying attention to what she was saying.

she immediately sniffed before wiping the tear off. "ne-nevermind." she lowly said before turning her back on jungkook and trying to sleep again.

jungkook just closed his eyes and drifted off.

that night yeonwoo couldn't sleep, afraid to experience the same thing again.

.

i smell drama.