23 | Let Me

as soon as yeonwoo boarded the yacht, she was embraced by jimin who was glad she was safe.

"jesus christ yeonwoo you seriously gave us all a heart attack!" hoseok exclaimed, clutching dramatically on his chest.

"awe hobi." yeonwoo said. the boys still couldn't believe it. yeonwoo gave them a live show.

yeonwoo doesn't like it. the attention she's gotta. "uh, aren't we going snorkeling?" she averted the topic from her to snorkeling.

she quickly glanced at jungkook who was leaning on the railing also staring at her. he gave her smile - a proud one. she blushed as she smiled back before packing the equipment she just used.

adrenaline sure does fade slow.

-

"yeonwoo, snorkeling doesn't require swimming skills just float." namjoon told her. she nodded before walking down the ladder.

she immediately floated, her head looking down. she was astonished by the beauty below her. colorful corals and tropical fishes.

'this is so amazing..' was all she was thinking. she went up the surface to catch her breath to see jungkook adjusting his mask.

"how's it down there noona?" he asked, cutely swimming towards her.

"it's amazing! the way the corals look and all the tiny cute fishies ugh-" she exclaimed.

he just smiled at her. yeonwoo saw how jungkook's eyes flickered down her lips before he bit his own. he immediately looked away and cleared his throat.

"should we go down together?" yeonwoo asked him. she was quite distant to him today since she also wanted to get to know the other boys.

"thought you'd never ask." jungkook said, earning rolling eyes from yeonwoo.

"ha-ha." she sarcastically said. jungkook just chuckled before taking her hands as they both went down to see the corals.

the manager and the driver saw the whole thing and almost squeled right there.

"what a cute couple," the driver muttered.

"sigh." was all the manager could muster, remembering all the blacklash there would be if ever one of the boys announced their relationship status in public.

.

bless shy yeonwoo and this boring chapter 😧