22 | Lame Yeonwoo? No Bitch.

it started out as a slow ride in which both yeonwoo and hoseok enjoyed. then the fruit looking boat slowly picked up its pace.

when yeonwoo felt the boat accelerate, she held onto the handles extra tight as she closed her eyes.

jungkook who was glancing back at yeonwoo saw her condition. he balanced himself first before grabbing yeonwoo's wrist and wrapped her arms around his hips.

yeonwoo couldn't care less since her fast heartbeat was both terrified because of the boat and what jungkook is doing.

"noona," he called. "open your eyes you're missing out the fun!" he said.

yeonwoo slowly did so and her ears finally heard bts's laughter and enjoyed screams - even hoseok's.

she felt slapping on her face saying. 'you are such a scaredycat yeonwoo'

then the banana boat went extra fast. most of the boys just held onto the handles but heck no, yeonwoo will prove the wind - yes the wind - that she's not a scaredycat.

she raised her hands up and screamed on top of her lungs. the boys laughed. jungkook imitated her earning a laugh from yeonwoo.

then the highlight of the banana boat came. yeonwoo saw the boat dragging the fruit about to do a drift - then she panicked.

"ohnonononono" she told herself. it's as if the boat is granting her not-so-called prayers, the banana boat started tilting and it tipped - basically tossing the eight to the water.

yeonwoo didn't had the time to take a deep breath but she managed to submerge in the water without drinking it.

as a reflex, she opened her eyes to see the boys's blurred bodies also submerging in the water. a force pushed her back up to the surface.

she gasped for air as she searched for jungkook. then saw him right to her side. "jungkook!" she exclaimed flapping her arms around.

jungkook laughed as he pulled yeonwoo towards him. "hold onto my vest as i swim." he instructed her. she nodded at that.

-

they sat there in both awe and nervousness. taehyung forgot to tell them that they'll be wakeboarding before snorkeling. wow. extreme sports day.

they were instructed by a staff. blah blah blah. being the oldest, jin was the first one to do it. and guess what?

he nailed it.

they all did fine but not in yeonwoo's opinion.

they were noobs for her.

"yeonwoo it's your turn!" hoseok told her. he didn't dare wakeboard.

"you don't wanna try hobi-yah?" she taunted but he just shook his head.

the boys boarded the yacht since it's gonna drive them to their next destination. it was also the same yacht yeonwoo's gonna wakeboard to.

yeonwoo was in her position, getting herself ready. she insisted to not have a vest on.

"goodluck yeonie!" jimin cheered for her. "doesn't she need a vest?" he asked the members worriedly.

the driver just laughed at that.

"kaja!" they heard yeonwoo. the yacht started moving. in mere seconds, yeonwoo stood up from her weird position and turned to her side.

"whoooo! way to go yeonwoo-ssi!" seokjin said as they all watched yeonwoo.

yeonwoo was oblivious but she starts her business. she started to tilt her board to the sides as she gracely swirves.

"what the-" seokjin cut off.

"short turns." their manager told them. he chuckled. "boys you have competition."

jungkook observed yeonwoo. he knew she was fine at surfing (that's why he tried too) but not at wakeboarding.

yeonwoo was on her stance again, waiting for the yacht to speed up and make her desired waves. and when it did, it was showtime.

yeonwoo made her way to the side and a bit close to the yacht coz of fresh waves.

as soon as she hit the top curve of the wave of her board, she was sent flying up in the air, she bended her body and rotated two times in the air before landing on her board to the wave again.

"holy fucking shit!" namjoon screamed in english. the boys were shook at what they just witnessed.

they did not. expect. that.

"what the fuck yeonwoo?! you didn't tell us you were badass at this shit!" seokjin screamed.

"what?" yeonwoo couldn't hear what he was saying due to how fast the yacht is - muffling their screams.

"she can't hear you hyung." jungkook nudged at him.

before they could speak, yeonwoo made a backflip which pulled down the boys's jaws to the bottom of the ocean.

they watched in both horrid and excitement as yeonwoo did dangerous and deathly tricks - as what they considered.

but yeonwoo was having a blast. "lame yeonwoo? no bitch!" she screamed. "that was for you you motherfucking wind!"

.

wakeboarding looks fun af.