27 | No More Playing

the two went back to the summerhouse with a smile on their faces. when they entered, a note was on the door saying. "yeonwoo and kookie, we are out to buy groceries. enjoy the summerhouse for the next few hours -rm"

jungkook immediately smirked at the note - an idea raising up to his mind. he glanced at yeonwoo who instantly gave him a weirded look.

"stop with the weird psycho face please." yeonwoo said as she take careful steps backwards.

the bunny strides forwards. teasing yeonwoo.

"you know noona," jungkook started, crumbling the paper and tossing it to who knows where. "you've annoyed me lately." he breathily said.

"oh yeah? says the one who didn't tell me he knew me." she retorted, still taking cautious steps towards the stairs.

"noona.." jungkook moaned making yeonwoo's breath hitched.

"y-yeah?" fuck she stuttered!

"do you know-" before jungkook could finish his sentence, yeonwoo ran up the stairs, taking two flights up to reach the second floor faster than the younger - but shit he was extra and took three flights.

yeonwoo was about to reach for the door to their room but was stopped by jungkook who pulled her towards him, their faces almost smashing each other.

"gotcha." jungkook whispered to her ear, his breath tickling yeonwoo's ear. he held her close to him.

"kookie-ah?" yeonwoo called while laughing. he felt her hands slide from his chest to his sides and started tickling him.

jungkook immediately let her go and laughed involuntarily. "ah! noona i'm- haha! ticklish! aah!" he said gasping for air.

yeonwoo stopped for a moment before hurriedly opening the door and entered the room but before she could slam it close, an arm held it open.

"you.. are.. in so much.. trouble.. noona.." jungkook breathily said, trying to calm his breath after this sly woman tickled him.

yeonwoo's strength wasn't much compared to jungkook. he easily opened up the door and looked at her victorously.

"jungkook look, i didn't mean it - i thought it would work on anyone-"

"turns out it does noona." jungkook walked closer towards her, eyeing her closely is she does anything else. "now you're going to he punished"

he grab yeonwoo by her lower body and hang her on his shoulder. she squeled at the surprising action and keep smacking jungkook's back. "put me down jungkook! agh- kookie!"

as yeonwoo commanded, jungkook put her down to the bed. the both of them grinned at each other.

yeonwoo almost screamed when jungkook's body landed on top of hers, she could feel his lips on her nape, his arms on either side of yeonwoo's face - trapping her and her fast beating heart.

the both of them were still catching their breaths. and the way jungkook is positioned, gave yeonwoo the chills. then she felt something - jungkook kissed her nape.

"jungkook!" she called. he didn't get off her as she felt him smirk.

"noona," jungkook finally spoke - finally his lips of her nape but instead a few inches away from hers. yeonwoo saw jungkook's eyes flickered on her lips.

before yeonwoo could say anything, jungkook softly latched his lips on hers. he moves on her bottom lip then bites it. they slowly locked lips as yeonwoo kissed back and their lips danced on each other.

jungkook cupped yeonwoo's face to deepen the kiss. yeonwoo's hands ruffled through jungkook's soft black hair. the both of them had seriously lost their minds.

before jungkook could take it a step further, he stopped himself. he gently pulled away from the kiss and stared at the beautiful lady right under him.

"you were too beautiful," he told her, making her blush than she already was.

"noona, jokes aside.." he started and kissed her forehead. "i like you."

.

eekk omg i can't believe i just wrote that asdfghjkl i need holy water-