18 | Just How

yeonwoo stared as the group happily devoured the delicious meat they worked hard on grilling.

"aish! fucking shit!" taehyung cursed, dropping the tong. he must've touched the metal part.

"manners taehyung." seokjin reminded him. as though meant to be, jungkook and yeonwoo muffled a laugh.

"she curses too hyung." jungkook told the oldest. "just not out of the blue." he added.

the members chuckled. "i like a girl who can curse." yoongi muttered from his seat - which was next to yeonwoo.

yeonwoo stared at yoongi. she noticed how pale his skin was. his black hair glistening through the bonfire the two drivers started.

someone cleared their throat making yeonwoo look away from the oblivious yoongi. she turned to see jungkook eating as he stares at somewhere.

"yeah?" yeonwoo asked him as she resumed on eating her meal.

"what?" jungkook said turning to her with an oh so clueless yet cute face.

yeonwoo's not in the mood for playing dumb game and just shrug it off as she continues eating.

"so yeonwoo," namjoon started. yeonwoo look up to the strawberry blonde haired man. "tell us more about yourself."

"well, my name's han yeonwoo. i just turned twenty at july 1. i work at my aunt's café and at the restaurant where you guys met me." she said, confidence evident in her words as she speak.

the members then gave jungkook an knowing look in which yeonwoo didn't notice.

"you see yeonwoo-ssi," namjoon slowly cuts his grilled pork - careful not to break either the plate or knife. "i didn't expect you to be this social and confident."

yeonwoo stopped eating. "oh, is it bad? yeah i know i can be annoying somtimes just-"

"no not at all." taehyung immediately cut her off.

"we like confident and social girls. i mean - i do." jimin said, smiling at yeonwoo.

"you are seriously such a flirt." she told him. not meant to be a compliment, but jimin blushed at that. good thing it's night.

"i have one question for all of you." yeonwoo started. the seven listened eagerly to what she has to say. "i mean for men your age ya'll have a girlfriend right?"

bts exchanged glances. "yeonwoo, why don't you have a boyfriend?" yoongi asked the question back to her like a mirror.

"you don't know that! besides, i have no time for such things." she said.

"same here." yoongi said, drinking a glass of water.

"fine.." yeonwoo gave up. bts laughed before returning back to eat.

but as beautiful as they all are, it's impossible for them not to be in a relationship. like wtf? who would ever reject these beautiness?

jungkook constantly glances at yeonwoo after that question. because he sure as hell knows what his answer's gonna be.

'i'm reserving myself for someone worthy.'

.