15 | Heads Up

"whoa, how did you get my sizes right?"
yeonwoo asked jungkook.

"your clothes. i took them." he replied, giving her a red, blue and white patterned long sleeves. he also passed her a pair of black shorts. "try them on." he said.

yeonwoo stares at the branded clothes she didn't imagine she would be holding.

"jungkook, you didn't have to. i could've just get home and grab some." she said.

jungkook stood up from sitting on his bed and went over to his noona. he delicately placed his hands on both sides of her face and looks at her dearly.

"noona," he started. "think of it as a gift."

"expensive ones i tell you." yeonwoo told him which made him snicker.

"hurry and try them on, i want to see how good my fashion sense is." jungkook said, slightly pushing her to the connected bathroom.

yeonwoo scoffs as she enter the room with the newly bought clothes.

-

this is not what she signed up for.

"a few days stay at a resort? are you crazy?!" was what yeonwoo said as soon as jungkook told her what's gonna happen.

"noona, it will be loads of fun! trust me." jungkook said, leading her to the big suv van.

"oh wait - our luggage. ah shit." jungkook said before running back inside the dorm.

"jungkook hurry up." one of the drivers told him.

"yeonwoo-ssi?" she turn to see seokjin standing by the suv. "you wanna sit with us?"

yeonwoo blink for a while before answering. "uhm, sure?" she reply before walking towards a smiling seokjin then entering the suv.

she sits in between yoongi and seokjin - who actually is very warming and funny.

jungkook finally put their luggage in the back of the vehicle turn to life. he get in, only to see a laughing trio at the front seat.

"oh, you want to sit there noona?" jungkook ask.

"if it's okay to you?" yeonwoo ask the younger.

jungkook wants to say no.

"yeah sure," he said heading to the back seat where jin and taehyung is.

the whole drive to the grocery store before to the restaurant was quite boring to jungkook since he was exhausted from yesterday. he wants to sleep but the loud laughing of his hyungs and noona is just disturbing him.

so he couldn't.

the vehicle park in front of the store and everyone's rushing out.

"alright, we'll be grilling tonight so some of you must get some meat." one of the drivers said.

"namjoom and i are on it." yoongi said.

"okay then jin-hyung and i are on the breakfast stuff." jimin volunteered.

"taehyung and i will get the snacks and drinks." hoseok said, walking towards tae.

"then noona and i will get dinner for the rest of the stay." jungkook almost rushed, pulled yeonwoo towards him.

"c'mon noona." jungkook usher the older one as she stayed close.

they both looked for the things they need without getting into awkward moments. it did not take long for the group to meet again.

this time jungkook wants to sit with his noona. so he immediately took her hand as they both rushed to the suv then to the farthest end.

they both grined at each other when the others who wanted the seats saw that they're now occupied.