4

I woke up around 11 am and saw that there was messages from the groupchat.
Weston: heyoo everybody!
Hunter: hey Weston
Jacob: you guys are to loud I'm tryna sleep
Danni: I think everyone is
Alex: why do you guys wake up so early like damn
Ari: I'm hungry someone should just bring me food.
Mark: why would anyone do that
Ari: cause y'all are supposed to be nice
Hunter: supposed to be doesn't mean we're gonna
Danni: damn you really hurtin peoples feelings.
Ari: ^
Me: darn you bullies 💀
Danni: she's awake😭
Me: Ik shocker
Weston: so what are we gonna talk about
Mark: how stupid you are
Weston: or how hot nick bean is
Me : if anyone thinks nick bean is hot we ain't friends 💀 sorry Weston
Danni: don't be mean^
Jacob: yeah don't be mean ^
Me: fine we can still be friends
Weston: I don't even wanna be you friend
Me: wow that's harsh
Weston: nah I'm just playing around
Me:💀💀💀
After that great convo I got some food and watched some tv cause my like is boring. I then I hear an unexpected mock on my door and ig I had to open it so that's what I did. No one was at the door so like I'm guessing it was just a ding dong ditch type thing. Moments later I here another nock at the door. I get up to answer it, but this time someone was there. It was Danni. We haven't hung out in forever. She comes in and we decide what to do. So we had photo shoot kinda. We took some pictures then realize we could have a party. We texted the groupchat and asked if anyone lived near here and wanted to come. People from our school are gonna come. And jacob, mark, hunter, ari, and Alex are coming. We just bought whatever you need for a party. Apparently Jacob mark hunter and Alex were bringing there friend Diego. The party started people were just doing what you normally do at a party. I went to check my phone and I had a lot more hate from Alex's fans. I just read all of it. Apparently I was crying cause Diego came up and asked what was wrong so I just told him and he was really nice about it and caring. I stoped crying then we went and did some fun stuff.

     Alex's POV 
Amanda and Diego were have been hanging out and I'm getting kinda jealous. I know I shouldn't be but I am. I like Amanda but what if she likes him. I decided I would go up and hang out with them. They were eating so I went and ate with them. We just talked about random things and I could tell he liked her.
     Diego's POV
    I saw Amanda crying and I felt bad and helped her out. Then we started to hang out. She's really cute but I'm pretty sure her and Alex have something from what she told me and I don't wanna ruin that.

    My POV 
  Diego was super nice and it seemed like he cared. I felt bad cause I told him my life story and now he probably hates me. While we're hanging out I noticed alex looked really mad and kinda sad. He came over and ate with us and that's when he wasn't normal you could tell there was something wrong. So after we ate we took some pictures and then the party was over everyone went home except for Alex danni and Diego . All I wanted to do is sleep but everyone wanted to pull an all nighter so we did or at least I tried. I remember falling asleep during a movie. I woke up around 10 and every one was sleeping so I decided just to get up and go one my phone. I saw that Alex posted a video of me sleeping and shit. I looked busted as hell. I knew I was gonna get hate but that's ok. I got up and went to the bathroom. I went up to my room and watched keeping up with the Kardashian's then I realized I was hungry. I went down and saw Alex was awake. I said good morning and asked if he wanted anything to eat and he said ya. I got us bowls of cereal. I asked if he wanted to continue watching keeping up with the Kardashian's. He was like ya fs so we went to my room and watched it for a little while.
    Alex's POV
While we were watching tv I realized she fell asleep so I turned her tv off and decided I would go to bed to so I just laid down beside her and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't stop thinking about how cute she was. And how much I like her. I started to get tired then I went to sleep.

// this is definitely not that good but I'm tryna be active//