15

When I got home I tried to go to bed but I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. I felt like I did something wrong. I wanted to text him but I was to upset to. I just sat there and cried.
It was all a big ass Tripp. I really wanted to know why he would do that. What did I do to wrong.
I couldn't sleep and that's all I wanted to do. I didn't know what I was supposed to do.
I got a call from Diego but all I did was decline it. I keep getting text from him and he kept blowing up my phone. I just ignored him. I felt as if I lost all my happiness. I knew I shouldn't go back to what I used to but it helped me. I couldn't stop once I started. I knew I was gonna regret this but it didn't matter because I lost the on thing that made me happy. The one who made me feel whole and know he obviously didn't want me.

Alex pov
I keep getting text from Diego saying how fucked up I am. And I didn't deserve her. Ik what I did was really messed up by it ment nothing. It was cause I was jealous of her and Diego. I feel like there's something going on. I really messed up. I can't believe how stupid I am. I needa talk to her. She doesn't deserve any of this.

// I'm so sorry for how long it's been and Ik this is kinda weak but I just wanna let you know I appreciate all you support. I'm gonna try n update more //