16

I woke up today with a different mind set. I haven't gotten out of bed for like three days. I've realized I can't just sit in my bed and ignore my phone and just watch Netflix for the rest of my life. Even though I really wanna, I gotta do something. I decided to go take a shower n get ready and then I'll decide what to do.
After My shower I put on something for a second so I could see what I wanted to do. I looked at my phone for the first time in a long time. I had a lot of notifications and messages. I wanted to make plans with Jadyn n just have a good time.
I had a lot of messages asking how I was and if I was good or if I was dying. I texted he back and said " hey I'm good. I just took a lil break from everything and went into a lil slump and thugged it out for a lil but I'm gonna be fine, but I was wondering if you wanted to do something today" she texted me back and said " yeah, and I'm glade you're doing good, down for the mall At like 12?" Ofc I said " sounds good". I finished getting ready around 11 so I decided to clean my room up.

Jadyns pov
I talked to Alex to hear what his side of the story was. Diego told me what had happened but I wanted to know Alex's excuse. Apparently he didn't kiss or want her to kiss him. It was this girl that really likes him but he didn't want it. He only came to the party to surprise her. While I was talking to him he started to cry while he was talking about her. I felt so bad. But I also know Diego really kinda likes her so Idk what's gonna happen.

My pov
Jadyn picks me up and we go to the mall an the first thing we do is go to the food court and eat. I saw something that caught my eye. It was this hoodie Alex had been wanting. I wanted to get it for him but then I realized what had happened. I forgot, but then I remembered. I got really bummed and Jadyn noticed. She asked what was wrong so I felt the need to tell her. She told me everything that really happened and how he cried. I feel real bad but he made me feel bad too. I decided to buy it just Incase anything happens sense Christmas is in a few it felt handy. We went to all the normal stores like h&m, forever 21, Victora secrets, bath and body works etc. after we were done Jadyn came to my house and we made cookies and talked more about life n then watched movies and went to sleep.

// I hope you guys had a merry Christmas and enjoyed this chapter. Like I said imma try to update more :)//