12

I woke up and realized tomorrow was the first day of school and I'm stressed asf about it. Ahhhggg I get up and just do regular morning things. I get a text form Alex asking if I wanted to go to the movies. I said yeah and got the time and whatever. He's gonna pick me up and 3 and it was 1. I got my ofit did my makeup and stuff. He picked me up and went to the movies. We got popcorn, drinks and candy n stuff. We got i tickets and we were walking to the door and the all of a sudden he stopped. I asked what was wrong and he said probably the nicest thing anyone said to me. He looked at me and said I'm just admiring the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I felt so happy when he said the. We walked in and sat down in the front. We were the only ones in there so we were kinda goofing around. The movie started so we got in our seats and watchedq the movie.  After the movie we got up and walked out. We decided to go get ice cream. We get in the car and put music on and just jammed out till we got there. We got there we ordered I got cotton candy and he got chocolate. We sat done and enjoyed the ice cream. All of a sudden he looks up and me and says " your so pretty " I was blushing hella hard. He gets up and stats dancing to the music that was playing in the ice cream place. He grabs me and makes me dance too. After we were done eating and dancing we were by a park so we went on the swings.we just talked and then we kissed agian. This time it was even better. After that we get up but before we walk to the car he stops me and says I wanna be with you. He kissed me again. He stops and ask if I'll be his girl friend. I said yes the we walked back holding hands.

// I'm so sorry for not updating for the longest time. School started and it's been allot of stress. But I hope you enjoyed.//