7

School was coming up in a few days. LAnd I haven't gotten anything. So my friend sig and I are going to go to the mall. She came to my house and I was sleeping like always💀. She wakes me up and I get ready. I put on a black crop top and white ripped jeans. We get in the car and we forgot to get breakfast. We decided to stop at Starbucks. I got a pink drink and a
bacon breakfast sandwich. Which did I forget to mention they tasted amazing! As we were walking out some asshole guy bumps into me and makes my drink spill all over my pants. I looked up to see who it was. He looked kind of familiar. He looked up and said "hey Amanda". He didn't even say sorry! Then I finally realized it was my ex Brandon. I was so embarrassed. Everyone was looking at me! I was just ready to get to the mall and have fun with sig. We get on the highway to go to the mall. All of a sudden, the car starts to slow down. Luckily, Sig was able to pull over. We get out to see what had happened. Which we don't know what happened because we don't know anything about cars. We call the triple A and they came and looked at the car. They said that something happened to the motor and that they wouldn't be able to fix it there. So they had to tow our car. We walked to the next exit which was really close and we called an Uber. They said it would be an hour wait so we sat in McDonald's playpen for an hour. Finally the stupid Uber came🙄 By then I was ready to go home but I didn't want to let sig down. We eventually got to the mall, and we started shopping. We went our favorite stores like hollister and pink. When we got back home I had to tell my mom about the car she said she would get it tomorrow. Sig is gonna stay the night at my house. We were listening to music and then I gotta ft call from Alex. I answered it. 
                 Convo between the to
      A: Alex m: me
A: heyyy
M: hey
A: whasss good bby.
M: nothing
A: you're boring
M: then why did you call me.
A: cause I'm boring too.
M: I'm hungry
A: me too
M: you should get me ice cream
A: mmm maybe next time cause if I'm buying ice cream I'm buying it for me 💀
M: wow how rude.
A: I'll buy you some later.  
M: Mk😂
     We just continued talking while sig was laughing at us.
It's like 1 in the morning and me and Alex are still on FaceTime. Sig fell asleep. We're just talking about random things and messing around.
We got off the phone around 3. I decided to watch tv cause I couldn't fall asleep.

// ahhhggg this is kinda short and I haven't published in a while but I hope you guys like it//