18

I pulled up to Santa Monica and saw Alex waiting. I was really scared. I had no clue what was gonna happen. I got out of my car and walked up to him. We said hello and hugged each other. He asked if I wanted to get food and I said yes ofc. We sat down and ordered. As we waiting we started to catch up on life and talk about things. He looked at me and said how much he's missed me. I explained how he never ment to hurt me and how it all happened. I began to cry a lil cause I was just overwhelmed by all of it. I wanted things to be normal between us. I explained how bad he had hurt me and how much I loved and wanted him back but I wasn't sure if it was good for me. He told me he wants me too and he's just been waiting and trying to talk to me  it I've been isolating myself from everything and everyone and it sucked. Are food got there and we ate and after that walked and talked about life. I wasn't sure what any of this ment. The whole time I just wanted to be with him but I wanna make sure that it's right. I just don't know how.

Alex's pov
We talked about everything. I finally got to tell her how I felt. I want her so bad but she needs more time. And I get that but it's been so hard not hearing from her and when she posted something on Instagram I was so happy and I reached out again and she answered I was beyond happy and I'm thankful she came and talked with me it really made me feel a lot better. After we ate we started walking around talking about random things. It was kinda like the old times. Hearing her laugh was the best. Seeing her looking so beautiful was amazing and all I could hope was she felt the same way I do.
After we were down I walked her to her car and I we exchanged good byes I went to kiss her but she turned her head and said not yet.