5

I woke up from that little nap at like 1 with Alex and I were besides each other. I grabbed my phone and went on the Instagram explore page. I just sat on my phone then I heard an extra voice in my house so at first I thought my mom was home, but then when I went to check it was this girl I don't like Angie. I hated her,  she stole my ex from me. I didn't know why she was there. Diego was still sleeping still. But as danni and her were talking and all of a sudden she says " ya ion even like her I just use her for her shit💀" I was hurt. Cause she was the only one I had. The only one who "cared". I didn't know what to do. I started crying. Apparently Alex was awake cause he asked what was wrong. I told him it wasn't important he said it's important if your crying. He made me tell him. He told me that I should make them leave. I just don't know how to make them leave. So we made a plan, he went out of my room and went to get food while he listened to what there saying and if they say anything to tell them to leave. Well it didn't really work. When he went out there were just watching tv and Diego was still sleeping. So Alex woke up Diego and said they needa get ready to leave. But I was gonna go to which means they need to leave. I got in the show while they told them to leave. Once they left I put on red shirt some shoets and checkered van shoes on did my hair and makeup and went down the stairs and asked what they wanted to do. Diego said he had to go home and Alex said we could go to the pier. So we dropped Diego off at his hoist then me and Alex went to the Santa Monica pier. We rode a couple of rides then we got some food. He took some cute photos of me at the beach. It was like 7 and it was getting dark so we went to my house and watched tv. I decided to post one of the pictures on instagram.

  trippin

  trippin.manda silly goose 🤪
Liked by blesiv babydiego Ari and 12,599 others
119 comments
Blesiv: my beautiful best friend 🤩
BabyDiego: we all love a silly queen
Ari: you glowing sis
Load more...
We continue to watch the movie, but then I got really scared and jumped in Alex's arms. Alex sarcastically asked if I was scared. I stayed in his arms while the movie continues. I felt really sleepy.

// sorry it short but imma try and post a part everyday if thas cool with you //