14

Skip to the next day...

It's school again and Jadyn and I have detention. Me and Alex haven't talked and have been kinda distance witch really sucks. I got up and got ready for school. I put a vans shirt on and some shorts and put on my black vans and did my hair and makeup. Then it was time to go. When I got to school everyone was talking about this back to school party that they threw every year. I told Alex about it but he said he couldn't go. I asked why and he said he had other things to do. I don't know why but things are weird between us. I just tried to let it go and enjoy my day. I went to my class and they were all normal. Me and Jadyn had lunch detention so we went there. Honestly it was kinda fun. We made jokes about the teacher and his hairline.The teacher didn't pay attention so we just did whatever we wanted. After lunch detention I had to go to the rest of my classes.
After school I waited for Alex but he never showed up. I started to walk by myself and then Diego joined. He asked if I was going to the big back to school party. I told him I would think about it. And he said ok. We got own our separate buses. When I got on the bus i didn't see Alex so I just sat alone. I was really confused on why he had been ignoring me. I'm supposed to be his girlfriend. I when I got home I asked my mom if I could go to the party and she said yes. I went up stairs and got ready. I put on some ripped jeans a shirt and some shoes lol. I forgot to tell Diego I could go so I called him up and he was like yooo can you gooo and I was like yeahhh. So he came and picked me up. When we got there things were pretty chill. It was obvious there was drugs and what not. I didn't really wanna do them so I stayed way from it. Everything was very good at first but I lost Diego and didn't know where he went. I kinda just sat on my phone and waited for a text from Alex. I was starting to get thirsty so I went to go get water when I saw Alex and this girl making out...

My heart literally dropped.
I ran out of the house bawling my eyes out. All of a sudden Diego comes and sits by me and asked what's wrong and I told Him I just wanted to go home. He told me alright and then we got into his car ( let's pretend he can drive lol) and went on our way. He stoped the car and said he wouldn't move until I told him what happened. So I told him everything. He told me he was sorry and that everything will be ok and he leaned in to kiss me but I pulled away. I asked him if he could take me home and he said sure...

// I'm sorry I haven't posted in a hot minute. Imma try harder lol.//