17

It's the new year and I'm still single and haven't talked to anyone but Jadyn. I've kinda just isolated myself again. I deleted all social media and have tried to get a better mind set. I feel a lot better but I really miss Alex. I miss all the fun times we had and I just miss talking to him in general. It sucks cause now Basically ruined it. Like he tried HMU but I just always Ignored him cause I thought it was best but it a new year and I want things to work out for us. I decided to get my social media and try it out again.
I logged on and decided I would post something on my Instagram

Liked by, blesiv, babydiego, mfkingdesii, and 15k others
xox.amandaaaa
And here you are living despite it all✨ guess who's back👀
After I posted that I got really scared but it was whatever. I got a text from Alex and I was really scared to open it.
I decided to stop being a chicken and open it. I began to read it and my heart dropped. I was so shocked he wanted to meet up with me so we could talk. There was so many things going throug my head but I immediately replied with a yes. I was so scared I didn't know what to expect. We were meeting at the Santa Monica pier and we're gonna go from there and just talk about stuff ig.
I got up out of bed a hurried to get ready. We are planning to meet a 4 so I have like 2 hours to make my self look cute and get ready. I didn't wanna get to dressed up so I just wore this

And did some natural make up then hopped in my car and left

And did some natural make up then hopped in my car and left. It wAs super overwhelming I didn't know what was gonna happen so ig we'll have to wait and see.

// omg am I sorry for the wait. Ik it's really annoying that I'm not updating regularly but I'm really trying but I hope you enjoyed this chapter//