9

I wake up at like 12. Sig is just sitting there on her phone😂. I asked if she was hungry. She said ya so we got some food. My mom wasn't home, so I'm guessing she is getting the car and stuff. I ask what sig wanted to do. She said she her mom was gonna pick her up in a 30 so we just watched tv. Her mom came and got her. I realized no one talked in the groupchat anymore. I mean I didn't want to talk to anyone in it tbh. But Weston was pretty darn funny. But I realized it was for the best. I was super bored. I got a text from Diego asking if I wanted to go to this amusement park with him and this girl Desiree. I was down but I didn't want to be a third wheel.
Convo
D- ( Diego) m-(me)
D: hey wanna go to the amusement park with me and Desi
M: sure why not.
D: alright bet🤪.
M: alright but like when.
D: I'll pick you up around like 4, and Alex is coming two
M: kk
Well I guess I'm going to the amusement park with them. I don't know who Desi is personally but she seemed cool. It was like 2 so I decided to get ready. I put on a on a crop top a pair of high waisted shorts. I curled my hair and did my makeup. I after I did all that it was 3:30. I went on my phone and stuff. I texted Diego to see when he was gonna come. He told me he was almost here. I put my shoes on and go outside and wait for him. I waited for five minutes and he still wasn't there. I texted him once more. He told me he was gonna be there in 2 seconds. I saw this car drive by and saw Diego's mom Desi Alex all in the car. I get in and we head off to the amusement park.when we got there we went on some rides they were kinda boring. Me and Alex decided to let Desi and Diego have there time together. Alex and I left them and sent on a roller coaster that looked scary. It was probably the best one yet. It after that we decided to get food. We got fries to split cause they were really big. We kinda were just messing around. We started throwing fries all over. After that we got ice cream. We walked around played some of the games they had. We even one a fish. We didn't really know what to do so we just sat down at the table to wait and see if Diego and Desi Are done. While we waited for them to show up we had to decided what to do with the fish.
        The fish convo
A: I'll keep the fish
M: no I think I will
A: but I want to
M: ya but so do I
A: ok well rock papers shoot
M: fine
Both: rock paper shoot
A: ahhhggg I win
M: fineed
A: I sorry bby
M: it's fine 😂
After our lil argument they still weren't there. It was like 8 and was ready to go to bed. My mom texted me and told me she was leaving for a couple of days. I didn't wanna be home if no one was gonna be there. I asked Alex what I should do and he told me that he could come over. I mean that's fine with me. 
So Diego and Desi finally came and we left.

// ok so like I'm so sorry for not updating but I hope you like this chapter. I'm gonna try to update as soon as possible. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter:) //