11

I woke up and felt this comfort that I never felt before. I was in Alex's arms and it felt right. But i don't know if I'm ready. I don't want to get my heart crushed again I think to myself. I grabbed my phone and went on instagram and went through my feed. Alex was still sleeping. I decided to a classic throwback. I turned icarly and snuggled up with Alex who was still sleeping. His arms around my body was probably the best feeling. We haven't talked about the kiss and I know that no matter how much I'm not ready for a relationship hes all I want. And for some reason all I wanted to do was kiss him again.
After a couple of minutes of me thinking and just watching icarly I noticed that Alex was starting to wake up. I knew things were gonna be awkward and things were definitely gonna be different. I said good morning and he said it back. We got out of that position we were in and started to watch the tv. All of a sudden Alex got a call form his mom. He had to go home.
                 Alex's POV
When I got home i went to my room and thought about the kiss. We didn't talk about it at all. I wanna be with her. She makes me happy. I wanna ask her out but like i don't have a clue what I'm gonna do. My mom called me to dinner so I had to eat.
My POV
My mom was still gone and I didn't know what I should eat. I decided I would go to in n out with Desi. Me and her got hella close at the amusement park. We are meeting up I got ready and then got in my car and went there. We got our food and then had a lil photo shoot. It was the funniest thing ever but we got some cute pictures so. We are our food then left when I got home I go on my phone and decided to post a picture in Instagram.

trippin

trippin.manda in n outs a fav🙌
Liked by blesiv,babyDiego,cheskino,mfkingdesii and 156,890 others
blesiv. 😍😍😍
Cheskino. I see you too @ trippin.manda @ blesiv
Mfkingdesii. That's my beautiful bestie also pic creds
Real.ona. She aint that pretty y'all chill🙄
User.2135664. @ real.ona you right
Mfkingdesii. You're right she's not pretty she's perfection. @ real.ona
trippin.manda. @ real.ona 💀🙄
blesiv. @ real.ona she's prettier then you
Blesiv.fanpage. You could do better. @ blesiv
Load more...
I don't know what the hell that was all about but I just decided to sleep on it.

// I'm sorry I'm not updating for along time but imma try to. Also I don't know how I feel about this chapter but yk tell my how you think it was. Thank you guys for reading this it means so much😊❤️//