Introduction

Lisa's P.O.V.

I was walking down the street with Rosé and Jisoo. We were coming back from a restaurant, where we had ramen.
"Damn, that ramen was AMAZING", Jisoo said, for the 50th time today.
"Yeah, yeah, we know", Rosé replied, rolling her eyes.
We were almost ready to get into the house, when we heard a scream.
"Guys, I heard something", I said.
"Nah, it's just your imagination", Jisoo answered. "You can go to sleep once we get into the house."
"No, I actually heard it too", Rosé confirmed.
"Well, both of you need sleep AND therapy then", Jisoo answered, trying to unlock the front gate.
"Jisoo, stop it", Rosé protested, pulling the key out of her hands. "I really heard it, Lisa is right."
"No, you didn't hear ANYTHING, you psychos!" Jisoo frowned. She was getting tired.
"THERE!" I shouted. "Run!"
"But I'm wearing heels!" Rosé cried.
"Doesn't matter, take them off!" I shouted again.
We saw a bunch of men wearing black masks kidnapping a woman. We got closer and realized that they were not actually men, they were...boys. About our age.
"Yah!" I shouted. "Put her down!"
"Oh, look", one of the men - I mean boys - said, "the Barbie girl is talking to us."
"SHUT UP!" Jisoo shouted. "She's no Barbie, you idiot!
The woman screamed again. "Stop touching me, bastards!" she cried.
"I bet they didn't even wash their hands", Jisoo said, looking at them in disgust.
The boys pushed the girl into their black van. She tried to kick one of them, but it was too late; she was already trapped inside of their car and abducted.
"Free her or I'm calling the police!" I shouted.
"You dirty idiots", Rosé mumbled.
"Never", said one of the boys, and they attacked us. We tried to fight back, but no use - two seconds later, we were also abducted, in the car, next to that girl. I looked down and saw she was wearing some really fancy Gucci shoes. I think they were robbers...maybe they wanted her shoes. But why wear female shoes?I was confused. Rosé and Jisoo also looked down at her shoes, and then at me. We tried to communicate using our eyebrows, cause we couldn't use our hands or mouths. I could read Jisoo's mind: if my hands weren't tied, I would show them my fantastic middle finger. Well, it's Jisoo; she's obviously very predictable.

A while later, they stopped in front of a big, big house. I've actually never even seen a house this big! And this pretty. But why get a pretty house when their faces are so ugly? I mean, not like I knew their faces too well; they were half covered with those black masks. Maybe it's not their house, maybe it is where they keep the Gucci shoes that they steal by abducting young women. I sigh. I'm sure that if this "innocent" girl right here who seems perfectly fine with the situation wouldn't be wearing her stupid shoes, we all wouldn't be here now.

They took us out of the car and pushed us into the house in a brutal manner. They took the tape off of our mouths and made us sit on four stiff chairs.
"Finally", Jisoo said. "Y'all are annoying."
They didn't listen to Jisoo. They all just stood straight, and looked at us. I looked at the young woman sitting next to me. I was wondering what her name could've been. Hyuna, like the singer? Ji-eun? Hyemin? Not really. She was very pretty though. She was a bit shorter than me, but still very pretty.

 She was a bit shorter than me, but still very pretty

She didn't seem as calm anymore. She kept moving, thinking they were going to attack her again. I started feeling really sorry for her; she had it tougher than us. I think the only one who wasn't scared was Jisoo. After a few long seconds of silence, one of the boys came closer to me, walking slowly, and liften my chin, making eye contact with me.
"What's your name, Barbie Girl?" he asked. "You're really pretty."
Looking into his eyes, I got lost. They were pretty; they didn't make him seem a bad person, like he proved he was today.

"I

"I...I'm Lisa", I finally answered. "A-and...thanks, I think?..."
"Yah, you should've lied", Jisoo laughed. "Stupid people like them would believe your lies."
"Shut it, big mouth", he said to her. Jisoo rolled her eyes and said nothing more.
"What do you want from us?!" Rosé shouted, frowning and trying to free herself. "We don't have any money, or anything people like you would ever want. Why did you kidnap us?"
"Isn't obvious?" one of them said, getting closer to Rosé. He wasn't as tall as the other ones, but still looked intimidating.

"We need you as a part of our gang", he said to Rosé

Apart from the part that we didn't agree, I don't remember anything from then.