Part 13

Lisa's P.O.V.
I couldn't believe my eyes. That really was Jinyoung! And he just saw me kiss Jungkook! I was getting all nervous just watching him run away. I looked at Jungkook in despair. He seemed pretty chill. How though, if we just made someone run away crying?! I didn't get his logic.
"Jungkook!" I pouted. "What are you doing?! Will you just let him run away like that?! Don't you care that he's maybe - I don't know - hurt?!"
Jungkook laughed, running his thumb against my bottom lip.
"Don't stress", he said, calmly. "That Jinyoung is nothing. He's simply unsignificant. So if he's crying, it isn't your responsibility to care."
Although I knew Jungkook was right, I couldn't just let someone cry because of me. I was usually the peace girl; the one who made people feel good, not bad. So, in other words, letting someone cry - no matter who that someone was - wasn't acceptable for someone like me. I had to go after Jinyoung no matter what. But how was I going to do that without Jungkook finding out? I knew he was gonna get mad if he found out I cared about Jinyoung. I mean, Jungkook knew that I liked him anyways, so why would he get mad? I still didn't understand that.
I analyzed the direction Jinyoung ran towards: it was exactly to the crowded part of Hongdae, that was right behind my house. I could've just snuck inside and ran out through the backdoor of my house.
"I'll be right back", I finally said. "Wait for me, and don't leave."
I ran inside of my house, and quickly headed to Hongdae, so I could fix my mistake.