Part 22

Lisa's P.O.V.
As we walked onto the company's hallways the next day, everything seemed brighter and happier. Jinyoung was completely over me, since he was now dating Rosé's childhood friend, Chungha. Jennie was walking around with Taehyung, both wearing all only Gucci, Jin and Jisoo were eating cup noodles and having a great time, and Rosé was talking to both Hoseok and Jimin, since she obviously couldn't decide. I was walking and holding Jungkook's hand. Everyone was looking at us smiling, and I had to admit it made me feel good. The fact that we shared our love with each other and with the rest of the world, felt amazing.
Now that practice was over, Jennie and Jisoo came approaching us.
"Hey, wanna go out? Just the 11 of us, BTS and BLACKPINK. Wanna call it..." Jisoo began.
"BLACKBANGTAN!" Jennie exclaimed.
"I love it", I smiled, looking at Jungkook, who smiled back at me.
"Well then, Blackbangtan it is", Jennie approved, nodding with a smile.
"We'll meet you out front", I said. "Then we can go."
"Alright!" Jisoo exclaimed and they all left.

I realized what a good year I've had. Being a trainee was fun, but being an idol was going to be even better. Our debut was coming in 2 months. I had some bad issues, but these people never failed to take them away. I couldn't wait for us to be BLACKBANGTAN officially.

 I couldn't wait for us to be BLACKBANGTAN officially