Part 3

Lisa's P.O.V.
I was laying in bed, watching Game of Thrones when Jisoo came in like a storm.
"Lisa!" she exclaimed, struggling to catch her breath. "Lisa!"
"Yes, Jisoo unnie?" I asked, widening my eyes in curiosity.
"W-We..." she started. "We..."
She was holding her phone and her hands were shaking. I couldn't tell if she was sad, happy, angry or just feverish.
"Say it, say it!" I encouraged her.
"We got in!" she screamed.
Rosé came in just then, and we all jumped at once, screaming happily.
"I know we got in, but I didn't read who our bandmates are", Jisoo continued. "I must've forgotten to read that."
"Don't blame yourself, Jisoo unnie", Rosé said. "We can read that together, right, Lisa?"
I approved by shaking my head.
"So it's the three of us and..." Jisoo started. "Jennie Kim."
Jennie? I thought. I didn't know her that well yet, but deep inside, I was glad to have her as a band member. I already knew many about her, but I wanted to know more. She was the type of friend I've been looking for my entire life. She was the one who completed me, Jisoo and Rosé; therefore, now we were a band.

"Are there more bands who got in, or only us?" I asked Jisoo curiously.
"Well there are three more boybands, apparently their names are IKON, WINNER and BTS", she answered.
"Can I see them?"
I grabbed Jisoo's phone and looked at the pictures of each band. Ikon and Winner looked pretty interesting, but BTS really caught my eye. Although they weren't wearing their masks, I could still recognize them, especially the one in the middle. Suddenly, I recalled the times I've seen him.

 Suddenly, I recalled the times I've seen him

So he got in, I thought

So he got in, I thought. This was going to be a long year.