Part 17

*a day later*
Lisa's P.O.V.
I woke up and yawned my heart out, waking Jennie up as well.
"Good morning, unnie!" I said in excitement. I looked at the floor and saw the sunlight reflecting. That gave me a lot of energy.
"Good morning, Lisa", she yawned. "What time is it?"
"7:30", I said, picking my phone up. "We'll be just on time for the practice today at 9:00 if we start preparing now."
"Are the other ones awake?" she asked uninterestedly.
"How am I supposed to know? I just woke up, like you", I pouted. "I'm assuming Jisoo unnie is, but I don't know about Rosé unnie."
"Okay", she said, getting up. "I'll be waiting for you in the bathroom."
As Jennie left the room, I checked my texts. Jungkook texted me, as always.
"Lisa, I know this is not the best moment, and I know I embarrassed the hell out of you in front of Jinyoung and Rosé noona - I'm sorry about that, but we have to meet again. I send my driver to pick you up at 8.00, so you'd better hurry. We really have to talk."
Although the text was pretty long, it stayed mysterious. I was really curious. What did he want to tell me so important, that he was hurrying now? I jumped out of bed and went to prepare. This was probably an important day.