Part 7

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Oh, no. Her. AGAIN! Seeing her after she didn't want to kiss me back was making me feel really uneasy. I knew that what I felt for her, was not the same as what she felt for me. After all, we weren't to be mixed in the same bowl. She was a princess, a gracious woman with the most amazing talents I've ever seen and the most fierce, yet soft personality. She legit drove me crazy. Comparing to her, I was a failure. I ended up auditioning for this company because the boys and I needed money to maintain ourselves; I got kicked out of my parents' house after they found out I was part of a gang. I'm not blaming them; obviously, any parent would get mad to know that their children are BREAKING THE LAW. But I just couldn't stand living in the monotony my family had, I needed something fun to do that would give my life better taste. After all, I'm young, aren't I? I need to live the best moments of my life now until it's not too late.
If I'd still have contact with my family, I'm pretty sure they'd be proud to know that I'm with a girl like this one. But what am I even saying? I'm not with her, and I never will, because she doesn't have any feelings for me. She would never love a mess like me.

"Oh, h-hi", she mumbled slowly. "H-How are you?"
"Meh", I sighed. "Not great, to be honest."
Her face seemed calmer now. She sat down next to me. I started getting nervous.
"Why?" she asked. "Is...anything wrong?"
"Not necessarily", I started. "Well...actually yes. But...you wouldn't understand."
"Of course I would", she smiled. Her smile was really charming.
"No, you wouldn't", I protested.
"Just say it", she sighed.
"O-ok, I will", I began. "So, let's say I like this girl...and I...don't know how to tell her...because it will make me look...you know...really weird."
It suddenly started raining. I followed my instinct and hugged her, covering her shoulders with my jacket.
"Thanks", she blushed. "Look, I wish I could stay but since it started raining I'm pretty sure the girls are waiting for me. I have to go...see you tomorrow anyways!" She smiled and immediately turned her back on me. Something told me I couldn't just let her leave like that.

"Wait!" I shouted. I ran her way, not caring that my clothes were starting to soak. I caught her wrist. She turned around with a shocked face. Right then, I knew what was the right thing to do.

I kissed her.