Part 21

Jungkook's P.O.V.
I couldn't stop thinking about her. I felt like nothing without her. My love for her was strong, and I worked hard to make her mine. And now...she was gone. I lifted the bottle of soju up from the nightstand and drank a big amount of it. I didn't usually drink, but this time I did it just so I didn't cry.

Right then, my phone rang. It was exactly the person I was hoping to never hear again. Well, maybe not never, but not at that moment.

 Well, maybe not never, but not at that moment

"Yes?" I answered, although I didn't want to.
"Son", she said, seriously.
I bet she called to complain about my relationship, that thanks to her wasn't a relationship anymore. I didn't even want to hear her, I just wanted to throw my phone to the wall and start shouting.
"I called to...apologize", she sighed.
This was confusing. I knew she didn't want me to have any relationships, she just wanted me to concentrate on my gang thing. Why was she apologizing now?
"Apologize for what? It's too late already, mom. She left. She's...done with me", I sighed heavily.
"Your father and I are not good parents, Jungkook", she said. "We've been teaching our son to go against the law for 20 years now, just because we did so. And, we also forbid you to love when you did it. Parents don't usually teach their children to do this stuff. So we shouldn't either. If you love that girl, be with her for as long as you wish. Quit the gang if you want to."
I couldn't believe my mother was actually saying this, but seems like she was.
"What do you mean?" I asked confusedly.
"I mean, I approve your relationship. Go ahead and be with that Lisa girl, if that's what makes you happy. Until it isn't too late!"
She giggled slowly.
"Bye, son."
And she hung up. Although Lisa probably didn't want me now, I had to try no matter what.

"I'll be in front of your house in 15 minutes", I texted her. "Meet me there."

*15 minutes later*
Lisa's P.O.V.
I came outside to meet Jungkook. It felt weird since we didn't even know if we were dating or not, but we still met.
"I've talked to my mom again", he said. "And she approves of our relationship after all. She said I can quit the gang."

That moment, I thought: Jennie was right. If Jungkook and I really were meant to be, the world was going to make it up to us. Now, we were dating, and nothing was going to stop us. I couldn't wish for more.

"That's great news", I said, and with that, he lifted me up and kissed me once again.