Chapter one

(Y/n) and her friend Blaine held their hands together above   A manga, "are you sure this is gonna work (n/n)?" Blaine asked looking down at the book.

(Y/n) giggled softly squeezing her friends hand, "no but it doesn't hurt to try~" she said smiling.

They waited a few minutes before throwing themselves on the floor. They stared at the ceiling with small frowns. It didn't work.

Blaine was the first to get up as she stretched her arms above her head, his crop top raising up, "oh well maybe next time" she laughed walking next to a sulking (y/n)  as she dragged her body to her room.

Unknown to the two girls was that the book they were messing with started to slowly drain of its color. There tester spell had worked.

——-

The next day (y/n) rolled out of bed running her bandaged hand through her hair. Getting out of her fluffy cocoon she dragged her feet to the bathroom to start her daily morning routine. 

Soon she came back to her room to get her outfit for the day which was just a tank top that said daddysaurus, a pair of blue shorts, boots, and a leather jacket. Along with bandages for her arms and legs to hide her scars she hated so much.

Walking out into the kitchen she noticed Blaine sitting at the table in her usual purple skirt and a littler purple shirt, along with her hair in her weird side ponytail.

"You ready to leave bla" you asked picking up your bag.

She only muttered in response as she got up.

The two left the house locking it behind them as they made their way to their school for the first day of their senior year.

Walking into their first class, they noticed at it was empty. Taking advantage of that they took two desks next to each other.

Soon the bell rang and kids started to feel the room, "ew that creepy witchy girl here" someone whispered.

(Y/n) hummed ignoring the whispers around her.

30 minutes later the door opened and a orange haired boy walked in, Blaine and (y/n)  looked at each, (y/n) fainted accidentally spamming her desk.

"Really again! Ugh I hate her" someone said behind them

Blaine got up and turned around fast squeezing her fists, "say it again and I'll rip your tongue out" her growled narrowing her purple eyes.

"MISS. JACKSON THAT IS ENOUGH" the teacher yelled slapping his hands on the desk standing up.

"Take miss. (Y/n) to the nurse and take yourself to the office Blaine.new kid your be following Blaine to make sure she ACTUALLY goes" The teacher said writing a note and handing it to the ginger.

The new kid tsked to himself taking the note, Blaine picked up her friend and walked out of the class, "grow a pair asshole and actually stand up for the ones who have been bullied!" She spat.

Blaine walked next to the orange haired kid who seemed annoyed.

"Blaine I'm sorry..." (y/n) muttered opening her slowly opening her eyes.

Blaine threw the (h/c) haired girl out her her arms placing her hands on her hips, as (y/n) yelped hitting the floor, "did you fake it" she asked with a raised brow.

(Y/n) giggles nodding towards the confused boy. Blaine moved  fast ripping a few pieces of hair out of his head.

He growling going to grab Blaine, she moved out of the way putting her hand up, "wall~" she giggled as his fist hit an invisible wall.

"LETS GO" (y/n) yelled as Blaine took her hand running off.

" GET BACK HERE" the boy screamed angrily as they heard his fist hit the wall.

The two stopped as the ended back at their home, walking in they grabbed a bowl and water before dropping a few of the hair pieces into the bowl humming softly.

"Show me" she said her eyes turning a blue.

"It's him, it's chuuya" (y/n) said Widening her eyes.

Both girls jumped as a knock came from their door.