Chapter 4

I don't even know who I want this story to be with honestly I love everyone so much 🤦‍♀️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n) hummed softly as she stood in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone.

She sang to herself as she made eggs,

Are you
Are you
coming to the tree?
They strung up
A man
They say
Who murdered three

She placed the eggs in one big bowl before walking over to the kitchen table and placing them in the middle, along with bacon and orange juice.

Soon the table filled up with everyone as (y/n) set plates out for them.

"Gooood morning (y/n)- Chan~" Dazai voice called out.

"Mornin" she said smiling softly.

Everyone sat at table eating chatting among either other, (y/n) sat next to Dazai picking at her food thinking.

"Not hungry?" Dazai asked.

(Y/n) stared at her plate in deep thought, her eyes brows scrunched together.

"Hellllo anyone home" Dazai said poking her head.

(Y/n) blinked opening her mouth to speak before a familiar ringtone rung.

This is where it stops
This is where it ends
You keep telling me
Those words
In hope that I would understand
But even if I hear you
I won't give up my attack
Can you just not see the true
Or can you not see what 
This All meant?!

(Y/n) signed getting up and walked towards one of the drawers looking for the phone that was going of.

GO AHEAD
KILL ME AGAIN
I SEE YOUR ABLE
BUT INSIDE YOU
KNOW THE END
CANT BE EVADED

"Work call from (s/n)? you put it on the top shelf doof" Blaine said humming along to the song as she ate a fork full of eggs.

Think I might
Decide to stop
If you stay
Patient
But I am getting
You with my
DETERMINATION

(Y/n) looked up noticing that the Shelf was In fact Vibrating a bit, she climbed onto the counter and reached her hand up feeling for the phone.

You know I made
Your friends
All disappear~
Easing all that left
That why I'm here~
I will keep FIGHTING
you should be DYING
that is your destination~

(Y/n) hit answer before plopping herself down on the counter and putting the phone to her ear, "hello (s/n) how nice to get a call from you" she said

Everyone watched her curiously, (y/n) eyes darkened for a split second before humming, "fine fine I get it, I'll help you this ONE time" she muttered looking at her bandaged hand.

Hanging up (y/n) tossed her phone on the counter before walking over to Blaine throwing her arms around her shoulder, "you know you love me riiight~" she said in a sing song tone.

"You want me to call you in sick, don't you" Blaine said looking at (y/n).

"Mhm~" She hummed.

Blaine signed holding the bridge of her nose, "fine fine but don't stay to long" she said

(Y/n) grinned happily letting go of her and walking in front of the table Before slapping her hands on it, " I'll be back, either tonight or tomorrow morning" she said

"Were you going" chuuya asked with a raised brow.

"To help my sister" she hummed tucking her hands in her pocket.

"Can we meet her~" Dazai asked looking up at (y/n).

Blaine snickered covering her mouth with the back of her hand, "oh god yes let's have them meet her" she teased.

"SHUT UP BLAINE" (y/n) said blushing darkly.

"What's wrong public embarrassment not sound good to you~" Blaine said teasingly.

(Y/n) muttered under her breathe before running to the door, "see you guys later~ don't destroy my house please" she sang closing the door behind her.

Blaine got up stretching giggling to herself, "she's gonna come home fucked up" she said picking up her plate.

"Why do you say that?" Atsushi asked

Blaine placed her dish in the sink before coming back to the table and moving her chair so she was facing all of them, "(y/n) doesn't know how to say no to (s/n), so every time she comes back she's usually fucked up" she explained.

"Anyways I own an explanation to why your here right?" She said Resting her chin In her hands.

Everyone looked at her give Blaine their attention, "truthfully we don't know why you guys are here or why it's a good size group of you, the original plan for the spell was just to make a hologram of sorts, but it didn't work. Well maybe it did but not in the original way she just wanted to see her favorite character up close" Blaine explained scatching her head.

"You said her favorite character? What do you mean?" Dazai asked with a raised brow.

" oh! Yeah, you guys are from a manga series called bungo stray dogs" she said poking her fingers together.

"What?" Chuuya said

"You guys are all from a manga set that (y/n) loves with a passion" she said

"No" 

"Yes"

"I'm real you shit head" chuuya said narrowing his eyes.

"I never said you weren't chibi~" Blaine teased.

Chuuya eye brow twitched as he stood up slamming his hands on the table.

"Your really starting to piss me off" chuuya growled

"Oh~, am I?" She asked innocently fluttering her eye lashes.

Chuuya stared at her for a moment before Blaine disappeared only to reappear behind him, "where we're from even having an type of ability was enough to be executed in the street without a trial" Blaine hummed with her back to him.

"So luck you to be able to use it freely without having to worry about being killed or tortured to join the wickit. or well maybe not freely with chuuya but still" she said looking up.

"You were tortured?" Dazai asked

Blaine looked at him with a sad smile, "no I wasn't, but I do know some people who were" she said.

"What they do?" Atsuchi asked.

Blaine appeared next to him sitting in a chair, "I don't know, most who were are dead and well (y/n) merory was spilt in two from it- FUCK" she said blushing slapping her head.

"Forget that last thing, that wasn't my place to say that" she muttered embarrassed