ChPter 5

Dazai and atsushi sat on the couch talking, Blaine laid next to them with her legs on the cushion.

Blaine played with atsushi belt boredly. Her eyes widened as the front door slammed opened, though she didn't reacted to loud noise. She saw a fast blob hit the floor, "(y/n)?" She called out.

Softly sniffling was all that replied, Blaine rolled into a normal sitting position as she got up.

"Wait! Let us check instead it could be dangerous" atsushi said.

Blaine waved them off with her hand, "It's fine, it's just (s/n)" she muttered worried could be detected in her voice.

"Where's (y/n)? (S/n) were is she?" Blaine asked calmly kneeling in-front of the sniffling women.

"Th-they...." (s/n) hiccuped.

Blaine face darken as she got up and started to walk away from her.

"I-I'm sorry, please understand that I wasn't trying to put her in danger" (s/n) pleaded.

Blaine squeezed her fists together before touching her hand to the tv screen. Her eyes turned a dark purple as the screen lit up.

Public Execution
A flier with (y/n) face showed up.

Blaine moved her hand away gasping, "fuck we have to go NOW" she said storming off to her room.

Atsushi got up following Blaine, "you don't think that they would actually kill her right? There's no way the town would be okay with this" he said watching her paste around her room throwing random things in a bag.

"Sure, if it was anyone else than (y/n)" Blaine muttered cutting her palm with a knife and hopping on her bed and stepping over a napping chuuya with his fedora over his face

She pressed her palm to the wall dragging it in a circle, " show me (h/t)" (home town) Blaine said her eyes turning dark purple again.

The room dropped sufficiently in temperature, chuuya grumbled moving his hat to the side before looking up and blushing. He had accidentally looked up Blaine skirt.

He sat placing his fedora back on his head, "what the fuck is that" he asked curiously glancing into the hole that showed a rotting city.

Blaine's eyes looked around the city before it zoomed to a tall building that wasn't as badly damaged as the other buildings around it.

Blaine squinted her eyes as it zoom into the building.

(An idea of what this would sound like watch the video at 36 seconds)

A familiar terrifying scream could be heard as Blaine gasped letting go of the wall and falling back, the picture from before instantly vanishing.

Blaine stared at the wall, her eyes tearing up, "why... what did she ever do wrong" she muttered to her crawling to the side of the bed.

"We'll get her back we always do Blaine" (s/n) muttered softly

Blaine growled snapping her head back and flicking her wrist, sending (s/n) crashing into a wall next to her hard.

"Get her back?! Is that gonna be in the same condition we found her before because if I recall correctly she was so far gone that she didn't even recognize us" she screamed